"This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

Isn't that Horseman Daken?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Isn't that Horseman Daken?
    Yeah looks like it

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

According to Mike Marts in today's X-Position a, new female solo is coming next year. Seems like x23 to, me
    X-Men Forever

Public Service Announcement:

Next Week's X-Position will feature Bendis, with one interview focusing exclusively on ANXM, so prepare your questions
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    According to Mike Marts in today's X-Position a, new female solo is coming next year. Seems like x23 to, me
    Maybe they'll just turn another male character female and give them a solo XD. I suppose with Wolverine out of the picture the conditions for a new X-23 solo exist since they need to fill a gap with something similar so they might have her running solo being the new Wolverine or something with her Wolverine highlights XD.

Quote Originally Posted by javi150190 View Post
    Public Service Announcement:

Next Week's X-Position will feature Bendis, with one interview focusing exclusively on ANXM, so prepare your questions
    Maybe I'm cynical, but unlike previous X-Positions, they're asking people to submit questions by e-mail rather than creating a public thread for it? Can't think of many reasons to do that other than to screen questions without people going "how come you didn't ask this critical question when so many people asked it?".

Not that I had my hopes up, but bad news for those that thought Laura would be leaving ANXM after Logan's Legacy:

Nrama: You mentioned All New X-Men; how will this one-off issue affect her ongoing storyline there?

Seeley: We'll definitely touch upon that a bit, but Laura doesn't react to the news by going right to Warren. She needs to figure things out for herself...not unlike her hairy, cranky forbearer.
    http://www.newsarama.com/22214-will-...wolverine.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Not that I had my hopes up, but bad news for those that thought Laura would be leaving ANXM after Logan's Legacy:

http://www.newsarama.com/22214-will-...wolverine.html
    I don't think that's conclusive one way or another. The question asks how DoWLL affects her place in ANXM, but Seeley doesn't really answer it at all.

I don't think that's conclusive one way or another. The question asks how DoWLL affects her place in ANXM, but Seeley doesn't really answer it at all.
    Wanted to say the same. I see nothing in there gives hints for either side.
    At least she doesn't go running for Warren and crying in his arms how everything sucks and bla bla. That gives me much hope.
    I dread to think about how Bendis would have handled this situation.

She's definitely not leaving. Asked how Logan's Legacy affects Laura's storyline in ANXM, the answer is "we'll touch up on that a bit", meaning her storyline there will go on and not be too affected. And reading between the lines, her reaction to Wolverine's death being, to paraphrase, "not to go right to Warren but needing to figure things out for herself" sounds to me like she'll go off, figure out some things, and then go to Warren. Which, if I'm right, makes me want to bust out this gif set:

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

She's definitely not leaving. Asked how Logan's Legacy affects Laura's storyline in ANXM, the answer is "we'll touch up on that a bit", meaning her storyline there will go on and not be too affected. And reading between the lines, her reaction to Wolverine's death being, to paraphrase, "not to go right to Warren but needing to figure things out for herself" sounds to me like she'll go off, figure out some things, and then go to Warren. Which, if I'm right, makes me want to bust out this gif set:
    Hah, that gif set: sad, but true.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. I'm not the biggest fan of X-23, but here goes:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=23750

From the ashes of Death of Wolverine comes a new beginning. Today, Marvel is pleased to present your new look at DEATH OF WOLVERINE: THE LOGAN LEGACY #2, the next of 7-issue interconnected one-shots exploring the gaping hole left in the Marvel Universe following the loss of one of its greatest heroes. Focusing on X-23, fan favorite writer Tim Seeley and newcomer Ariela Kristantina chronicle the tale of anger and loss as Wolverine’s surrogate daughter grapples with the death of the man who has shaped her purpose and meant so much to her. Only his death was not the end, and the mission isn’t over. It’s only just beginning as the young mutant prepares for the next phase of her journey. What does this mean for her relationship with the All-New X-Men? Find out when X-23 faces a world without Wolverine in DEATH OF WOLVERINE: THE LOGAN LEGACY #2!
    So glad it's Tim Seeley writing this and not Bendis.

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Yeah, i'm going to go out on a limb and say Michelle Rodriguez needs to expand her "media palette" if she's getting 80% this.

Makes for a nice buzzworthy gif reel (god I hate these things), but it's pretty baseless. And a bit disingenuous. Does a complete disservice to all the modern writers that can write independent, modern female characters.

And again, just because you don't like x-23 consorting with Warren Worthington does not automatically place the writer in the "has no clue when it comes to writing good female characters" complaint.
    Last edited by Park Slope Pixie; 09-25-2014 at 11:30 AM.