Page 670 of 808 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 12112
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pandarifically Delusional View Post
    Just the announcement that formerly-known-as-The-House-of-Ideas is going to rebooting Black Panther, this time with an intergalactic slant! Good Lord, my fears for what may/may not happen to Laura and A-NW (and don't forget Honey Badger and Jonathan!) have only increased!
    I still dont know why they gave him a space empire ? There going to do some thing stupid aren't they ?

I kinda fell off the book after Civil War 2 and I was wondering if the Orphans of X arc was any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    I kinda fell off the book after Civil War 2 and I was wondering if the Orphans of X arc was any good?
    Best arc of the entire book imo

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Really? Ok awesome! Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Agreed. Fantastic arc.

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I still dont know why they gave him a space empire ? There going to do some thing stupid aren't they ?
    I know, right? I mean, you had a good opportunity to continue forward in what is probably (IMHO) the best version of T'Challa and all that encompasses Wakanda. But, no, let's do a reboot (which I thought was what Legacy was intended to fix all the rebooting re-numbering), and this time in Space! Wooo! Mind ya, Ta-Nehisi Coates is a competent writer, and they are keeping on for this "reboot", but I dunno. I think I will put my $3.99 into another indies instead..
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Agreed. Fantastic arc.
    Sweet! The digital tpb of it dropped today. Can't wait to read it!
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

I keep getting this weird feeling that the Wolverine relaunch will be one book, but a team-up of both Laura and Logan. (Possibly with Taylor at the helm) I don't necessarily think this will actually happen, but my mind keeps sort of defaulting to it.

How would you guys feel about this?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I keep getting this weird feeling that the Wolverine relaunch will be one book, but a team-up of both Laura and Logan. (Possibly with Taylor at the helm) I don't necessarily think this will actually happen, but my mind keeps sort of defaulting to it.

On the one hand, I think it would finally give Marvel a chance to have these two interact in a meaningful way, which I feel was a significant failure in the pre-Death of Wolverine period. Had we ACTUALLY gotten to see the develop a relationship on-page it would have made her reaction to his death and subsequent taking up of the mantle more effective.

On the other, Laura fully deserves a book of her own, and I'd hate to see her playing sidekick again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post

It would be nice to see her gabby and Logan interact, as long as there is no Jimmy(unless he dies first page, in a way deserving his massive meh) and they could use Logan and his rouges to get lauras name out to more fans and giver her a mini as its going on(looking at you kyle yost team). There is good that could come from this, specally if its Logan supporting her / geting Laura ready to take over the X-Men. As long as she also gets a team book.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Mystique is also a classic Wolverine antagonist, should she go over the edge again, and the Reavers are usually entertaining enough foes. Could do a Predator-style arc with Laura hunting them in the jungle after they harass some mutants.
    Mystique is an enemy to all the X-Men actually. The Reavers do present some potential just hope that they don't go the way of the Brood.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Solicit for #35:

ALL NEW WOLVERINE #35 LEG
    (W) Tom Taylor (A) Ramon Rosanas (CA) David Lopez
    The world has been saved. Its people, never happier. The Wolverine should be retired, enjoying her time ruling Madripoor and living life with her sister. But instead Laura is in the last bastion of cruelty: Latveria. She has one more mission: One person to save, one person to kill. It all comes down to this.

No cover on the Bleeding Cool article, but maybe we'll get one with the official release.

Points of interest: No double-shipping for May like I expected. Also, sounds like Laura may have to kill again.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Solicit for #35:

ALL NEW WOLVERINE #35 LEG
    (W) Tom Taylor (A) Ramon Rosanas (CA) David Lopez
    The world has been saved. Its people, never happier. The Wolverine should be retired, enjoying her time ruling Madripoor and living life with her sister. But instead Laura is in the last bastion of cruelty: Latveria. She has one more mission: One person to save, one person to kill. It all comes down to this.

No cover on the Bleeding Cool article, but maybe we'll get one with the official release.

Points of interest: No double-shipping for May like I expected. Also, sounds like Laura may have to kill again.
    All I can say is finally a real challenge for Laura.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Astonishing Member

Cover for 35
    ANWOLV2015035-Cov-Colors.jpg

And gabby in the varient
    ALLNEW-WOLV-35-VAR.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Cover for 35
    ANWOLV2015035-Cov-Colors.jpg

And gabby in the varient
    ALLNEW-WOLV-35-VAR.jpg
    Looks like Bel is showing up in Old Woman Laura. And that Gabby variant is AWESOME.