Page 567 of 808 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Are we sure that the first one is the case anymore. I mean back in Uncanny, sure, since he had been allowing her to feed on him for a while. But at this point, it's been months since he's been in contact with her. I'm sure his healing factor recovered at least from that, especially since he had it drained from him altogether back at the end of Wolverines but recovered it by the time of Uncanny.
    Yeah, all the "Wolverines" had regained their healing factors 16 months after Wolverines. And it probably has gotten a little better but we don't really know the timeframe of when Monet & Sabretooth separated.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Old Man Logan still looks like he's going to be in a more central role.
    Maybe. I've totally lost all interest in anything OML-related now that he's basically set for death at the end of Astonishing. I barely registered him being there. But it's really cool how Laura, Logan, Nightcrawler, and Storm are the ones braving forward against the Phoenix while the rest are clearly wincing away.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Eight months to jumpstart the 'Time Runs Out'. Then, eight more months after to continue into Secret Wars.
    Not quite. It was an 8 month jump for Avengers between the end of the Original Sin tie-in and Time Runs Out while the other books were moving along that time frame. For example, Spider-Woman's final issue before Secret Empire essentially ended with her going off to help during the final incursion. We don't really know where along that time frame that all of Wolverines takes place.

Maybe. I've totally lost all interest in anything OML-related now that he's basically set for death at the end of Astonishing. I barely registered him being there. But it's really cool how Laura, Logan, Nightcrawler, and Storm are the ones braving forward against the Phoenix while the rest are clearly wincing away.
    They’ll get what mileage they can out of him until real Logan’s triumphant return to the X-books, then they’ll send OML packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They’ll get what mileage they can out of him until real Logan’s triumphant return to the X-books, then they’ll send OML packing.
    You think his speculated death is something set in stone or you think they might bring him back to the Wastelands?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Not quite. It was an 8 month jump for Avengers between the end of the Original Sin tie-in and Time Runs Out while the other books were moving along that time frame. For example, Spider-Woman's final issue before Secret Empire essentially ended with her going off to help during the final incursion. We don't really know where along that time frame that all of Wolverines takes place.
    I always assuemd it was after Uncanny X-Men #600. It's after the ANXM disassemble and after Laura dyes her front locks.
    Last edited by Tycon; 10-10-2017 at 09:10 PM.

I honestly don’t know. But I feel quite certain that his days in the present day Marvel Prime (616) Universe are numbered now that the real Logan is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I honestly don’t know. But I feel quite certain that his days in the present day Marvel Prime (616) Universe are numbered now that the real Logan is back.
    I'm sticking by my idea that since X-Men Gold's days are numbered as well, they should just bring OML over to XBlue, rename it "All-New EXiles" or something, then have them exploring universes and alt-timelines. That gives room for another main ongoing book. One preferably with the NXM and Laura.

Just read All-New X-men #25. It's off to a slow, but promising start. The end will definitely get a few people talking. Also, Gabby is still as adorable as ever. I think that should go without saying at this point.

More than anything else, though, I really hope that Orphans of X gets Daken more involved in the Wolverine family. I was a huge fan of how he and Laura got along in the Collision arc under Marjorie Liu. They're both at each other's throats the whole time, but they still manage to come to an understanding of sorts. Since then and the short-lived Wolverines series, they really haven't had a chance to build on that family dynamic. I hope they can do that here.

Also, O5 Angel shows up, but there's no hint that the two are that romantic with each other anymore. It's still not fully addressed though. I hope we get some sort of resolution to that. It seems like a gross oversight, of sorts, to just leave it open like that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Yeah, I wish they'd stop tiptoeing around her situation with Warren. I mean, it reads like they COULD be exes on amicable terms, but I just want a resolution, damn it!

And wow, that ending was one I did NOT see coming.

Astonishing Member

I give taylor this its a big surprise. I don't see this ending remotely well. I wonder how gabby will react?

You think his speculated death is something set in stone or you think they might bring him back to the Wastelands?

I always assuemd it was after Uncanny X-Men #600. It's after the ANXM disassemble and after Laura dyes her front locks.
    They'll send him to the Wastelands. Calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    The Laura in Cable is gonna be one from the past before she wore the wolverine suit, when she was still X23 in name
    Cool, thanks!

UhMMMMMMMM I'M NOT READY FOR THIS ARC.

Also, not going to post that many scans on here but here's the one with Angel:

BANNED

UhMMMMMMMM I'M NOT READY FOR THIS ARC.

Also, not going to post that many scans on here but here's the one with Angel:

I was hoping she'd shove his two-timing ass out of the chopper. Like I said above, it's ambiguous enough that it can be read either way, but I wish their status would be confirmed (preferably OVER).

Interesting ........two timing?