Page 331 of 808 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So any thoughts about this?

nice booty, laura

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds123 View Post
    I think that's how groot when he first appeared,

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    nice booty, laura
    Doesn't compare to dat Iron-ass though.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    nice booty, laura
    Definitely got some of this going:

Ironically, the insinuation she's going commando in the Wolverine suit in issue 9 actually comes across as LESS blatantly fanservice than the whole bit with the thong in her X-Force duds during Collision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    D

Ironically, the insinuation she's going commando in the Wolverine suit in issue 9 actually comes across as LESS blatantly fanservice than the whole bit with the thong in her X-Force duds during Collision.
    Probably because you don't see it and she doesn't make a big deal out of it. You can bet your ass this would have felt different if it had happened to Spider Woman or one of the other "stupid sexy" characters.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Laura's reaction to reading this thread's reaction to the Monsters Unleashed announcement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Laura's reaction to reading this thread's reaction to the Monsters Unleashed announcement.

That's almost as good as my old "X-23 is Unimpressed" avatar.

got this done at Long Beach Comic Con by Mike Perkins

Craig Kyle was there too. I had about 30 books for him to sign and I wanted him to sign my X-23 themed sketchbook but sadly he was charging 10 bucks per sig and everyone in line was getting their books graded since he was signing at the CGC booth.

BANNED

That's almost as good as my old "X-23 is Unimpressed" avatar.
    Incidentally, XCE, where would you slot Takara on your ranking of X-23 artists? IIRC you completed your list before Takara took over for Lopez, so he wasn't on there.

I'm REALLY missing his work. His Laura wasn't quite as beefy as Lopez's take, and I think he hit the perfect balance of athleticism vs. her "classic" slight build. I've found Guarra's linework to be somewhat wonky at times (the better coloring they had on issue 11 did help) and I've got reservations on what we've seen of Virella so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post

Hahah sometimes I wish this forum had a reputation system.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    got this done at Long Beach Comic Con by Mike Perkins

Craig Kyle was there too. I had about 30 books for him to sign and I wanted him to sign my X-23 themed sketchbook but sadly he was charging 10 bucks per sig and everyone in line was getting their books graded since he was signing at the CGC booth.
    That's a pretty awesome looking piece. What are those things at her hip though? I have trouble making out what they are supposed to be.

Also find this piece while I was randomly browsing Reddit

"This is me being reasonable"

Incidentally, XCE, where would you slot Takara on your ranking of X-23 artists? IIRC you completed your list before Takara took over for Lopez, so he wasn't on there.

I'm REALLY missing his work. His Laura wasn't quite as beefy as Lopez's take, and I think he hit the perfect balance of athleticism vs. her "classic" slight build. I've found Guarra's linework to be somewhat wonky at times (the better coloring they had on issue 11 did help) and I've got reservations on what we've seen of Virella so far.
    I haven't really considered where I would put him. Probably no higher than tier 3 and no lower than tier 4. I've actually been meaning to do a series of articles on the art of All-New Wolverine where I give my opinions on the different art teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    That's a pretty awesome looking piece. What are those things at her hip though? I have trouble making out what they are supposed to be.
    Those are pouches

Just finished the latest issue. Man do I love Laura even more. What she says to Cap, sums up the entire illogical mess that Civil War 2 has become. I loved the issue, and it plants the seed why both Logan and Cap would side with Tony.