Page 352 of 808 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 12112
    BANNED

Noto, via Taylor's Twitter.

I need another Noto sketch on my Laura book.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Love this poster. It shows Logan in dad mode, trying to protect X-23. That always brought out the best in him, trying to be the family that X-23 never had. I still remember that first episode of X-men Evolution where he told her that he was the closest thing she had to a family and she broke down crying. Great moment. Very defining for X-23. In the comics, the whole family aspect of Logan and X-23 didn't get played up until Logan's death. He finally began seeing her as a daughter and she saw him as a father. That helped make his death all the more impactful. It still brings out the best in both characters and that's exactly what this movie needs. To date, pretty much every Wolverine movie follows the same pattern. Logan meets a woman, obsesses over her, spends all his time trying to get with her, and has to kill a bunch of bad guys along the way. It made him more Edward Cullen than Wolverine at times. But Logan seems to offer something different and for Jackman's last ride with the character, it couldn't be more fitting.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

All-New Wolverine 14 out today.

spoilers:
    Bellona is back. And she's been upgraded.
    end of spoilers

I find it interesting that this all set up to get Laura to go to Madipoor. I wonder if she is captured, and has the rest of her skeleton undergoes the bonding process becoming Weapon X for a time. Does All-New Wolverine become ResurrecXion: Weapon X or are the two titles set to continue after IvX?

BANNED

Honestly I would love to see Laura confront Ms. Marvel at least in a non-Inhumans vs X-men kind of way.

I mean she and Gabby are already going to be guest staring in the new Ghost Rider series. It would be cool to see them in other Marvel teen books as guest stars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    I find it interesting that this all set up to get Laura to go to Madipoor. I wonder if she is captured, and has the rest of her skeleton undergoes the bonding process becoming Weapon X for a time. Does All-New Wolverine become ResurrecXion: Weapon X or are the two titles set to continue after IvX?
    Taylor has already confirmed that ANW is continuing. He's been coy on the details, but EotS is going to end right around the time ResurrXtion begins, and he says the next arc of the series is already being worked on. I hope she doesn't get the full adamatnium treatment, though. I like how only her claws being bonded sets her apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Honestly I would love to see Laura confront Ms. Marvel at least in a non-Inhumans vs X-men kind of way.

I mean she and Gabby are already going to be guest staring in the new Ghost Rider series. It would be cool to see them in other Marvel teen books as guest stars.
    Agreed, X and Kamala is a meeting that NEEDS to happen. Kamala is generally a superhero fangirl, and we already know she thinks Laura is awesome. Plus they offer two contrasting outlooks on the teen hero concept, with Laura exemplifying the "broken girl attempting to heal" archetype, whereas Kamala is the "jumped at the call optimist."

Enemy of state arc will be from #13 -17?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Enemy of state arc will be from #13 -17?
    Yes

(here are more words to meet the 10 character minimum)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Yes

(here are more words to meet the 10 character minimum)
    Thanks for confirmation

This story arc looks like it's going to be intense in all the right ways.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    This story arc looks like it's going to be intense in all the right ways.
    With Gabby along to keep it from going TOO far.

"Of course you see things a little differently. You don't have depth perception."

I swear if that line doesn't make Comicvine's "Best Stuff In Comics" next Monday I will be SERIOUSLY disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    With Gabby along to keep it from going TOO far.

"Of course you see things a little differently. You don't have depth perception."

I swear if that line doesn't make Comicvine's "Best Stuff In Comics" next Monday I will be SERIOUSLY disappointed.
    Agreed. It's a very delicate balance to keep a sense of humour in an otherwise dark story arc like this without going too far and causing a complete tonal shift, but Tom Taylor nailed that aspect in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    All-New Wolverine 14 out today.

spoilers:
    Bellona is back. And she's been upgraded.
    end of spoilers
    I read the issue too and I really enjoyed it. Tom Taylor is still knocking it out of the park. In this issue, he captured the most important element of an "Enemy of the State" story. He made it necessary for X-23 to go on the run and fight this battle alone and on a very personal level. It's the kind of fight that would make Logan gush with pride.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The last issue started well and promises a lot of drama.

I am sorry that Laura has to go through all this again but if this story creates some conclusion for this part of her life will be happy.

We have already confirmed that Laura will continue as Wolverine for some time even after Ressurection which is great news although respects Logan fans like Laura current position.
    Last edited by Knives; 11-16-2016 at 10:58 AM.