Page 577 of 808 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 12112
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Jubes appeared, commenting that OML had been avoiding her. Maybe he's avoiding everyone else too. Which is peculiar since Hisako lives at the same school as Logan.

-Wolverine (leader)
    -Firestar
    -Oya
    -Northstar
    -Bishop
    -Justice
    -Mercury

IDK more of a random line-up in my case with some characters having met one another

I have not seen Firestar or Mercury in years. Did they ever make any appearances during the T-Mists thing?

As for Laura being on a team. I'm not too sure. I think it would be great but I fear that writers wouldn't get how to do her character and just make her a female wolverine. Or that atrocious characterization they did with her in All New X-men when she was going "brb" and "I'm mother f***ing Wolverine!".

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    As I said on Paniccia's Twitter: So long as Laura is using the Wolverine name SHE should be on the flagship.
    What if Logan is also using the name after he reintegrates back into the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Centrions View Post
    As for Laura being on a team. I'm not too sure. I think it would be great but I fear that writers wouldn't get how to do her character and just make her a female wolverine. Or that atrocious characterization they did with her in All New X-men when she was going "brb" and "I'm mother f***ing Wolverine!".
    It may be a blanket statement, but it seems like Laura's solo series and miniseries tend to be better received by fans than the ones where she was part of an ensemble or team series (Craig Kyle and Chris Yoast's team series might be the exception, but then they do seem to be the fan favorites in terms of writing the character in the first place).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Centrions View Post
    I have not seen Firestar or Mercury in years. Did they ever make any appearances during the T-Mists thing?

We saw Firestar recently in the Secret Empire X-Men Blue tie-in. She was one of the members of the team that Emma sent after the O5 to stop their rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    And the other party... asides from a pretty face to wake up to in the morning, what does Laura give them? A foot up the arse when needed?
    There are a lot of guys who need that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    There are a lot of guys who need that.
    Some of them need it from the front and with the blade out

If Taylor were to craft a future arc including members of her former X-class-mates -- WHO among them would fans most want to see reunite with Laura?

For the sake of worthwhile, intimate storytelling, lets limit the guest spots to THREE.

THREE X-mates from yesteryear to team up with Wolverine. GO.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    If Taylor were to craft a future arc including members of her former X-class-mates -- WHO among them would fans most want to see reunite with Laura?

For the sake of worthwhile, intimate storytelling, lets limit the guest spots to THREE.

THREE X-mates from yesteryear to team up with Wolverine. GO.
    Hellion. Mercury. Kiden (I know she's not a classmate, but Kid was very important).

/thread.

Hellion. Mercury. Kiden (I know she's not a classmate, but Kid was very important).

/thread.
    Objectively, if we stick to just her classmates. The top 3 would be Hellion, Mercury and Dust. Although two of them didn't really have an impact on her character.

Solicits for January are up, and looks like ANW is double-shipping:

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #29

TOM TAYLOR (W) • JUANN CABAL (A)
    Cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
    ORPHANS OF X Part 5
    The blade of Muramasa has been reforged. With it, the Orphans of X have what they need to end Logan’s line once and for all.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #30

TOM TAYLOR (W) • JUANN CABAL (A)
    Cover by DAN MORA
    ORPHANS OF X Part 6
    The final epic battle between Wolverine, Daken and the Orphans of X! It all ends here.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Sleeveless Laura... Lord have mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by BrocketyBrock View Post
    Sleeveless Laura... Lord have mercy.
    Dem DELTS are sick.
    Daken's triceps are insane.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Dem DELTS are sick.
    Daken's triceps are insane.
    Not as evident, but looks like she's got some nicely toned traps to go with the delts, too.

Not as evident, but looks like she's got some nicely toned traps to go with the delts, too.
    I'm saving this image for the next time some would-be-trainer propositions me at the gym about what my goals are.

"This"
    <flashes photo>
    "I wanna be Wolverine, so..........can you help me or not?"

Did anyone else see this new Laura statue up for pre-order? It's listed as X-23 but she is wearing her original All-New Wolverine outfit.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produc...nDetails/63222

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Did anyone else see this new Laura statue up for pre-order? It's listed as X-23 but she is wearing her original All-New Wolverine outfit.

Yep, was posted a few pages back during NYCC. Looks like they've adjusted the paint color on her hair since the prototype, it's a lot darker now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post

The photo was displayed (I'm guessing at a con) but there was no official release. I've been keeping my eye out for the solicits, since given the popularity of the character, it will be sure to be sold out quickly. So thanks for posting!