Page 681 of 808 FirstFirst ... 181581631671677678679680681682683684685691731781 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by Pandarifically Delusional View Post
    Way to consistently eff things up, Marvel! You had something great (tho' I must admit I was starting to become less tolerant of Gabby and Deadpool antics), and then you go and do this: link! Well, there goes the last of my Marvel monthly books! The disappointment/frustration I am feeling right now is pretty damned high! UGH!
    It’s not so bad.

1) Taylor will still be writing Laura and Gabby in Red.
    2) Laura will still have a solo, and we’ll get to see someone new write her.

BANNED

X-23 fans, can you please help vote Wolverine to get a huge lead against Batman on this poll please: http://community.comicbookresources....n-Or-Wolverine

Thank you in advance!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Reasonning is Logans aliive. She needs no other one
    Except for her pretty emphatically rejecting it and seeing it as the name of her tortures and their attempts to dehumanizing/use her as a tool. Kind of hard to justify it after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Except for her pretty emphatically rejecting it and seeing it as the name of her tortures and their attempts to dehumanizing/use her as a tool. Kind of hard to justify it after that.
    We don't know what Laura will be using as a codename in the new series proper (or even if she'll have one), just that she's hanging up the Wolverine cowl. For all we know, X-23 is just the name of the series and has no connection to whatever nomenclature Laura works with.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    We don't know what Laura will be using as a codename in the new series proper (or even if she'll have one), just that she's hanging up the Wolverine cowl. For all we know, X-23 is just the name of the series and has no connection to whatever nomenclature Laura works with.
    Well, when I posted about this subject on Tamaki's Twitter she "liked" the Tweet. No actual response, but that would at least suggest they're thinking about it.

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Well, when I posted about this subject on Tamaki's Twitter she "liked" the Tweet. No actual response, but that would at least suggest they're thinking about it.
    Gonna have to sit on the sidelines on this one. I am apprehensive about any new decisions Marvel is currently making (re: "immortal Hulk"? Yeah, cuz we TOTALLY needed an undead gamma-irradiated jade giant!), this one even more so. $3.99 an issue is a lot to ask if the material delivered is worth $1.99 at best! Again, I will look when it happens, but as a character, I think Laura (as well as number of the other MU regulars) deserve better. Again, my opinion.
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

Astonishing Member

Her new costume is on mike choi Instagram, black and red version of her current costume with a domino mask.

Spectacular Member

I saw that, she kinda looks like the Winter Soldier with the colour theme and the Domino Mask

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Her new costume is on mike choi Instagram, black and red version of her current costume with a domino mask.
    It's a good look, at least.

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darzefader View Post
    I saw that, she kinda looks like the Winter Soldier with the colour theme and the Domino Mask
    Gotta agree with you on that. i tried to be open-minded when viewing it, but the far-too-notable similarities are in plain site. :S
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Exactly. I like to think it this way. The book can be X23 for branding and such. In universe shes just Laura kinney. Unless she chooses a code name. Simular to Spider-Gwen.

She was Spider Women in comics and Spider Gweb in title only.
    .and besides who cares. From the sound of it bot much changes laura will be laura. Gabby and Johnathan are still around. So any one collecting should be just fine picking up X23 #1 as just the next issue
    X-Men Forever

Nice, so far i like the costume, the colors and that thing in the neck (and that clearly is not a tattoo).

Btw, glad she back to X-23.

BANNED

What if the new series gets published and it turns out to be a worthy successor to what came before?
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Good that she’s going back to being X-23 again. Too bad that she’s cursed with a poor writer and Gabby staying.
    Exactly. I saw this news on another thread and my heart just sank. I hope to God that Tamaki is removed after the first arc. I tried reading her Supergirl and just dropped it four pages in. It was awful. Tamaki is not a writer who is suited to writing strong/powerful women. I can think of several writers who would be perfect for X-23 (yes besides Kyle and Yost) but I am sure they are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Seems promising. Looks a lot different than what she's got on the first issue cover (very different gloves, for example). Wonder how the two fit into the series proper?

Finally had a chance to read "Orphans of X. Liked it well enough (really wonder if the plot hook at the end will get followed up on or go the way of the hooded woman and Captain Universe in the original X-23 series), but I'd gathered from chatter on this thread that story resolved the question as to whether Laura and Angel had broken up or not. I actually didn't see any thing broaching the subject (and I was looking for it), so did I misread something or was it all in the subtext and implications?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Okay then.

Seems promising. Looks a lot different than what she's got on the first issue cover (very different gloves, for example). Wonder how the two fit into the series proper?

Finally had a chance to read "Orphans of X. Liked it well enough (really wonder if the plot hook at the end will get followed up on or go the way of the hooded woman and Captain Universe in the original X-23 series), but I'd gathered from chatter on this thread that story resolved the question as to whether Laura and Angel had broken up or not. I actually didn't see any thing broaching the subject (and I was looking for it), so did I misread something or was it all in the subtext and implications?
    I think the most I ever said is that their interactions in part 1 COULD be interpreted as amicable exes. But Marvel is STILL tip-toeing around it and it's getting annoying.