Page 192 of 808 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 12112
    BANNED

I'm tired of people saying it's out of character for Laura to wear the costume or it doesn't make sense for her to give a crap about Logan enough to use his codename when he's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    I'm tired of people saying it's out of character for Laura to wear the costume or it doesn't make sense for her to give a crap about Logan enough to use his codename when he's dead
    that makes 2 of us
    this is post secret wars so for all we know this is a rebooted Laura... a soft reboot, since Marvel will never admit to a full reboot

BANNED

wouldn't really explain the hood's illuminati or why vampire by night's still a prisoner of shield

I don't get that either.
    I mean in Logan Legacy #2 she asked Chinook why he is wearing that silly costume and has that code name and he explained to her that he does because it makes him a symbol. She then dyed her hair blue and yellow to honor Logan and now goes a step further by putting on his costume.
    How is that out of character? I guess you can think that way if you actually haven't followed the Logan Legacy and Wolverines.
    "This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

i think some of them feel that it was just a cheap way to get her to put on the wolverine costume....because they'd rather she go on her own and be her own person instead of attaching herself to wolverine's history by becoming wolverine
    just like the same person who think Sam Wilson can't make any progress on his own if he has to be somebody else to get any respect

Ultimate Member

I don't have a problem with her taking on the "Wolverine mantle." I don't have a problem with her wearing a costume. I don't even have a problem with her wearing a costume that homages/honors Logan. What I DO have a problem with is them just sticking her in THAT particular "iconic" costume/mask. It's just fanservice. If she's going to do this, then she should have her own costume, but with "Wolverine touches" built into to it, not just a "feminized" Wolverine costume.

BANNED

The one definite change I would make is the mask. It just doesn't look right with her long hair.

Maybe black in place of the blue, and more of it, but otherwise I think it suits her.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    that makes 2 of us
    this is post secret wars so for all we know this is a rebooted Laura... a soft reboot, since Marvel will never admit to a full reboot
    There is no reboot. A reboot is starting over, This is the same laura from wolverines. Just 8 months later.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    There is no reboot. A reboot is starting over, This is the same laura from wolverines. Just 12-16 months later.
    Fixed that for you. Remember there's an 8-month time skip BEFORE Secret Wars, too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I will, but I'm mostly a Cyclops fan, and that's the only place to read about any version of him after SW is over. I'm sure someone will post about how they feel the new comic treats X-23 (both ANXM and her solo).
    this could be a new beginning for cyclops knowing what his adult self had done

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The one definite change I would make is the mask. It just doesn't look right with her long hair.

Maybe black in place of the blue, and more of it, but otherwise I think it suits her.
    I think this suit, with either the same Wolverine mask (with black instead of blue), or her X-Force domino mask, would suit her better.

this could be a new beginning for cyclops knowing what his adult self had done
    Wasn't that supposed to be the point of ANXM?

But yeah, I can see Laura taking the mantle. What little x-23 comics I have point to that being a possible future.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wasn't that supposed to be the point of ANXM?

But yeah, I can see Laura taking the mantle. What little x-23 comics I have point to that being a possible future.
    i mean they are traveling across the marvel universe on a road trip so yeah it's a new beginning for everyone

BANNED

i mean they are traveling across the marvel universe on a road trip so yeah it's a new beginning for everyone
    It's still more of second new beginning; like a reboot, or sorts, without Jeen taking up the spotlight.

Remember, they still traveled across the MU(s) in the first ANXM.

Just found this randomly on DeviantArt and thought I should share it since it's pretty sweet in my opinion

http://rodneycjacobsen.deviantart.co...olor-348917202

"This is me being reasonable"