Page 101 of 808 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 12112

Bonding over what Emma did to Kimura.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fantastic Member

It has been some time since I last had time to post, nice to see you again, to business then

I have just read Death of Wolverine #4 and Logan's Legacy #1 and:

A. I like how he died, he could have saved himself yet chose to save the test subjects (very noble, a far cry from the blood thirsty engine of murder people like to see him) and at the moment of his death he saw all the good stuff he did in life and his very last thoughts are of Mariko (rather sweet I must say) with a nice vision of a setting sun (I can imagine a lot more depressing ways to go), the only thing I missed was a picture of Kitty (I thought there was no object or person in the Marvel Multiverse Logan loved more than Kitty Pride)

B. Nice to see that Daken treats his sister/aunt (who actually cares, they are family!) with respect no matter how messed up he may be

C. I bet the guy with the mask is Maverick (or Maverick's son, I need to read Weapon X again to check), it would totally fit his style and he is a very old and very dear friend of Logan (Maverick had an ability that worked well against people that heal fast)

D. Good to see that Laura instantly disliked Sabretooth

E. Laura was way to talkative and informal, but I don't care anymore

F. I like to think that Mystique will like Laura and her twisted sense of motherhood will make Raven want to adopt our favourite teen assassin

G. Wouldn't it be awesome if Laura's new best friend Nat would break her out?

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Here is some great new art from Tumblr

I love it soooooooooooooo much

(this would actually be completely in character for Domino)

Edit: nope, just Emma letting her maternal instincts take over
    Last edited by Platinius; 10-17-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Bonding over what Emma did to Kimura.
    That would have been awesome actually. Maybe their relationship wouldn't have been so cold and hostile then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    It has been some time since I last had time to post, nice to see you again, to business then

A. I like how he died, he could have saved himself yet chose to save the test subjects (very noble, a far cry from the blood thirsty engine of murder people like to see him) and at the moment of his death he saw all the good stuff he did in life and his very last thoughts are of Mariko (rather sweet I must say) with a nice vision of a setting sun (I can imagine a lot more depressing ways to go), the only thing I missed was a picture of Kitty (I thought there was no object or person in the Marvel Multiverse Logan loved more than Kitty Pride)

B. Nice to see that Daken treats his sister/aunt (who actually cares, they are family!) with respect no matter how messed up he may be

C. I bet the guy with the mask is Maverick (or Maverick's son, I need to read Weapon X again to check), it would totally fit his style and he is a very old and very dear friend of Logan (Maverick had an ability that worked well against people that heal fast)

F. I like to think that Mystique will like Laura and her twisted sense of motherhood will make Raven want to adopt our favourite teen assassin

While Natasha showing up would be awesome I kinda doubt that that will happen. On the other hand they did threw Elixir in there so basically everything is possible lol

Also more Jubes/Laura action

"This is me being reasonable"

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post

A. Kitty is daughter/sidekick yes he loves her but not over everything

C. Maverick doesn't have a son. If you mean his friend Chris Bradley aka bolt, he's dead. I believe among other fans that the body belongs to major sharp but it's possessed by Ogun
    X-Men Forever

Also more Jubes/Laura action

Lol this is great. Sometimes in the weirder reaches of my mind i think Laura/Jubes would be a hilarious and adorable dysfunctional lesbian couple. They could have their own Sitcom "Fangs & Claws"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    A. Kitty is daughter/sidekick yes he loves her but not over everything

C. Maverick doesn't have a son. If you mean his friend Chris Bradley aka bolt, he's dead. I believe among other fans that the body belongs to major sharp but it's possessed by Ogun
    A. There is no love like parental love, no stronger bond nor greater force

C. And that is why I need to read Weapon X again, to check up on all the details

I would watch that show...

Ultimate Member

It'd be cool if either Natasha or Jubes showed up here, but I doubt that it would happen. Mystique and Laura kind of sort of bonding would actually be kind of interesting. Mystique has had this weird sort of motherly side to her in the past, back when she was written as being an actual interesting character and not a mustache-twirling caricature that is.

Ultimate Member

Probably just chalk it up as the artist saying "Whatever. I want a belt."

Evil Emma brainwashing people here?

Or Emma letting her nature teacher instincts take over. She sees teaching as the role that most suits her, and what better challenge than someone with as many "issues" as Laura?

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Lol this is great. Sometimes in the weirder reaches of my mind i think Laura/Jubes would be a hilarious and adorable dysfunctional lesbian couple. They could have their own Sitcom "Fangs & Claws"
    I would totally watch that show. It sounds better the other way around though, "Claws & Fangs".
    Laura/Jubes stuff really cracks me up every time I see it. So that show would really work for me. The whole "serious trained killer with social problems and a hyperactive, funny vampire trying to live a normal live together" angle sounds really fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It'd be cool if either Natasha or Jubes showed up here, but I doubt that it would happen. Mystique and Laura kind of sort of bonding would actually be kind of interesting. Mystique has had this weird sort of motherly side to her in the past, back when she was written as being an actual interesting character and not a mustache-twirling caricature that is.
    You raise a very good point actually that I haven't thought about yet. Mystique hasn't been more than a cardboard villain for quite some time now. Im interested if Soule will give her finally more depth again or if he will continue going down the path of making her a completely unlikable and untrustworthy villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Or Emma letting her nature teacher instincts take over. She sees teaching as the role that most suits her, and what better challenge than someone with as many "issues" as Laura?
    If that would have happened right from the beginning that would have been kinda believable. But considering all the stuff Emma pulled to get Laura to leave, it's questionable if Laura would have accepted any attempts of a reconciliation later on.

Also here is a new spoiler for everybody playing or interested in Marvel Heroes. A screenshot showing the reworked battle stance of X-23

You can even give Laura and Jubes their adopted son Shogo for random lulz as he causes them problems. Shogo goes missing at the store hilarity ensues as Laura goes on a long quest to find him without Jubilee finding out she lost him.

by Ricken
    Last edited by Moondoggie; 10-18-2014 at 03:37 PM.

You can even give Laura and Jubes their adopted son Shogo for random lulz as he causes them problems. Shogo goes missing at the store hilarity ensues as Laura goes on a long quest to find him without Jubilee finding out she lost him.
    That would be funny. Sometimes you can get the greatest humor out of the straight man (or girl, in this case).
    Dark does not mean deep.

I had this dream last night 'bout Laura co-starring the third Wolverine movie and now it HAS happen or I'll be really disappointed.

by Ricken
    Yeah that would be cool. You know somehow I get the feeling that I seen a movie with a similar plot in the past. A kid goes missing and the others try to find it again and all kinds of crazy and funny things are happening along the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by JVictor View Post
    I had this dream last night 'bout Laura co-starring the third Wolverine movie and now it HAS happen or I'll be really disappointed.
    I really wish for that too happen too. Would also be a nice way to somehow circumvent the problem of Hugh Jackman quitting the movies sometimes in the future.
    The only question is who should play her? I know that Summer Glau seems to be the standard choice but she is already 33. Doesn't really pass anymore as a teenager or young adult.

I guess the Summer Glau thing was because she looks kinda like Laura it seems like most peoples picks for somebody to play a character are based on that they are a lookalike. In the case of Summer she's done some action roles so it helps but i think anyone can look the part and be good at something with the right acting skills and some wardrobe. A look can easily be styled even if they don't look like her now. There are probably some younger actresses out there who could pull it off though sadly rumor wise I'm hearing nothing of Laura mostly Sabretooth and Daken.

I guess the Summer Glau thing was because she looks kinda like Laura it seems like most peoples picks for somebody to play a character are based on that they are a lookalike. In the case of Summer she's done some action roles so it helps but i think anyone can look the part and be good at something with the right acting skills and some wardrobe. A look can easily be styled even if they don't look like her now. There are probably some younger actresses out there who could pull it off though sadly rumor wise I'm hearing nothing of Laura mostly Sabretooth and Daken.
    I think that Summer Glau thing came up because of role as River Tam in Firefly. I didn't watch the series myself but I heard that the character is very similar to Laura.
    But to be honest I would be worried far more about the acting skills then the appearance of the actress. Sure you could cast some young actress that looks exactly like Laura but that is kinda unimportant when she is unable to portray the character believable.