Page 102 of 808 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 12112

Galerion

I saw a fancasting with Kaya Scodelario and I think she could do a great job, specially if they adapt Innocence Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JVictor View Post
    Galerion

I saw a fancasting with Kaya Scodelario and I think she could do a great job, specially if they adapt Innocence Lost.
    Ah interesting.
    I didn't know her before but appearance wise she could definitely play the role
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Ah interesting.
    She is quite good with damaged characters.

I also have hope they will eventually add Laura to the "young X-men" team that will be formed in Apocalypse, cause I really can't see how Wolverine could work in the same team as young Jean and Scott.

Ah interesting.
    Looks wise sort of but she's English with a very strong English accent so unless you want Laura to be English then nah. Role wise she also not done anything like that as far as i know. She's mostly well known for playing a slutty wild child in a British teen drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Looks wise sort of but she's English with a very strong English accent so unless you want Laura to be English then nah. Role wise she also not done anything like that as far as i know. She's mostly well known for playing a slutty wild child in a British teen drama.
    errr... she was on The Maze runner with an american accent.

I also have hope they will eventually add Laura to the "young X-men" team that will be formed in Apocalypse, cause I really can't see how Wolverine could work in the same team as young Jean and Scott.
    Sadly they will always find a way to cram Wolverine in there no matter how unfitting.
    While Laura has become quite a popular character there is still much room for more. An appearance in the movies would be really helpful to that.
    Her backstory is also a really moving one since it's full of tragedy. There is definitely some potential that could be explored.

BANNED

Sadly they will always find a way to cram Wolverine in there no matter how unfitting.
    While Laura has become quite a popular character there is still much room for more. An appearance in the movies would be really helpful to that.
    Her backstory is also a really moving one since it's full of tragedy. There is definitely some potential that could be explored.
    That would be the real important thing with Laura. While yes, the films are a separate universe, her background is such a central element of who she is as a character they NEED to stay true to that.

errr... she was on The Maze runner with an american accent.
    Not that i've seen it because from what i can gather it just came out. You talk like i should have seen it XD. Watching the trailer she doesn't sound American in it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That would be the real important thing with Laura. While yes, the films are a separate universe, her background is such a central element of who she is as a character they NEED to stay true to that.

You really think they would? They have not done that for any of the characters they made up their own universe with the same characters but totally new back stories and in some cases personalities. I imagine Laura wouldn't survive intact. Her back story in X Men: Evolution would probably fit into the Fox universe as a Hydra made clone who was supposed to be their top assassin and went rogue. She'd work better in a Wolverine solo movie in an X Men movie i can see her being overshadowed and just used as a bit part for a cool fight scene.

In a Wolverine solo i can imagine a storyline where Wolverine is convinced by SHIELD to be used as bait to lure X-23 out and after learning about her and what SHIELD intends helps her escape from SHIELD and Hydra. That would use elements that are popular and already established in the Fox universe anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    You really think they would? They have not done that for any of the characters they made up their own universe with the same characters but totally new back stories and in some cases personalities. I imagine Laura wouldn't survive intact. Her back story in X Men: Evolution would probably fit into the Fox universe as a Hydra made clone who was supposed to be their top assassin and went rogue. She'd work better in a Wolverine solo movie in an X Men movie i can see her being overshadowed and just used as a bit part for a cool fight scene.

In a Wolverine solo i can imagine a storyline where Wolverine is convinced by SHIELD to be used as bait to lure X-23 out and after learning about her and what SHIELD intends helps her escape from SHIELD and Hydra. That would use elements that are popular and already established in the Fox universe anyway.
    Just without SHIELD and Hydra. They belong to MS.

I can really see Wolverine discovering that the Weapon X program still lives and gettin on a mission to destroy it. Then, there'll be the confront between he and Laura, but at the end she'll turn against the creators and help him end the project.

Amazing Member

Do you think Wolverine's death will temporarily shine some spotlight on Laura? I've been thinking about Wolverine's various titles and obviously "Savage Wolverine" can keep going as is, and "Wolverine and the X-Men" will become "Spider-Man and the X-Men" but perhaps "Wolverine" can star X-23 for the time being?

Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    Do you think Wolverine's death will temporarily shine some spotlight on Laura? I've been thinking about Wolverine's various titles and obviously "Savage Wolverine" can keep going as is, and "Wolverine and the X-Men" will become "Spider-Man and the X-Men" but perhaps "Wolverine" can star X-23 for the time being?
    I really think so. There is the rumor that she will replace Sabretooth as the new Wolverine later on supposedly because his inversion wears off. Most people are already "WTF?" at his inclusion in Uncanny Avengers when having Laura on there makes so much more sense.
    Not only fits she the description of a hero more, she also has already ties with both the X-Men and the Avengers because of her time in the Avengers Academy.
    Just give it a bit of time. The rumor was talking about roughly 6 months. Until then we have the Logan Legacy and Wolverines to keep us entertained.
    Savage Wolverine is ending too by the way.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    To add to what Galerion said if the rumors are true that sabretooth then x23 take a wolverine role, it must mean wolverine's is somewhat limited and will then be replaced by a all new wolverine volume.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    To add to what Galerion said if the rumors are true that sabretooth then x23 take a wolverine role, it must mean wolverine's is somewhat limited and will then be replaced by a all new wolverine volume.
    Yeah with Soule already saying he has an end goal in mind it really sounds like Wolverines won't go on forever

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah I figured it would, end but from rumors seems to be shorter then I thought. 6 months in to 2015 creed will give it up to x23 if the rumor is to be believed
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 10-19-2014 at 03:31 AM.
    X-Men Forever