Page 106 of 808 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 12112
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Love the, solits for wolverine's #1-4. I wonder what soule plans to do with her. Itll, be fun to see her go after logans corpse, and, fight sinister. Although if it was ms sinister that might be better
    X-Men Forever

So tomorrow is the day when we finally get an awesome comic dedicated to X-23.
    And what sucks about that for me? Comixology releases comics at 3 pm local time and I have to work from 2 pm till 10 pm -_-
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    And what sucks about that for me? Comixology releases comics at 3 pm local time and I have to work from 2 pm till 10 pm -_-
    There's always lunch break if you have a tablet and are going digital.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    There's always lunch break if you have a tablet and are going digital.
    True. But I have only half an hour and I would have to download it first to my phone which may take a while, forcing me to rush through it. Not saying that I won't try it. I probably can't resist the temptation.
    I will definitely read it when Im back at home no matter what though.

So people, don't dare to post any spoilers in here without a clear warning or spoiler tags. Otherwise I have to do some ass kicking

I don't see any sign of Laura in the solicit for ALL-NEW X-MEN #37. Maybe she'll be done with it in January once Wolverines starts.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Thanks, yeah it is my birthday. When I saw that old pic I thought it was great timing lol
    This is like the fourth happy birthday to someone in a week, minus mine. I just love October Birthdays. So any plans in celebrating.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Hope we get a MarvelMaster review of this one, especially. Kinda bummed he didn't post one of #1. You hear that, MM? You're letting us down! ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I don't see any sign of Laura in the solicit for ALL-NEW X-MEN #37. Maybe she'll be done with it in January once Wolverines starts.
    Hallelujah!!!!
    Maybe Bendis can give Angel something better to do than relationship status.
    Like Character Development and maybe some *Archangel Powers* but that will be too much to ask... :/
    It's good to read x-23 again, want to see what happens in issue #2.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    This is like the fourth happy birthday to someone in a week, minus mine. I just love October Birthdays. So any plans in celebrating.
    Having cake and a pudding pie with presents. Then tomarrow going to the beach out to a, hometown buffet. And hanging with my wife and brother. Making a two, day affair for it lol.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Hallelujah!!!!
    Maybe Bendis can give Angel something better to do than relationship status.
    Like Character Development and maybe some *Archangel Powers* but that will be too much to ask... :/
    Doing that would mean he would have to devote less space to Jean Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    There is always a way XD. I normally end up with a digital issue on the day of release since my actual issue is mailed to me from a Comic store i buy online from through Ebay. I like having the actual issues for collection but never really read them since i don't want to ruin them by handling them too much. Digital is a godsend for comic book collecting it's like having your cake and eating it. Used to get my comic books on the day but the one comic book store in my small town closed down a couple of years ago due to lack of business and rising costs of a lease.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    There is always a way XD. I normally end up with a digital issue on the day of release since my actual issue is mailed to me from a Comic store i buy online from through Ebay. I like having the actual issues for collection but never really read them since i don't want to ruin them by handling them too much. Digital is a godsend for comic book collecting it's like having your cake and eating it. Used to get my comic books on the day but the one comic book store in my small town closed down a couple of years ago due to lack of business and rising costs of a lease.
    There used to be comic store here too but he closed. He said it was for personal reasons though.

In the bus and on my way to work by the way. Enjoy the comic. I will join in the evening and give my thoughts about it

Just read Logan Legacy #2....Not going to lie, I was down right BIZZARREEE at some points, and Seeley's take on Laura feels like a wild combo between the melancholia driven take of Liu and the teen inestability of Bendis.

The ending was downright amazing though, and I liked that Seeley also showed Kitty grieving.
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

BANNED

Looking forward to the synopses/reviews.

Well i gave it a read. Not too bad and yeah a bit Liu at times (AKA really depressing and all about guys are evil dicks and women are empowered XD). Elements of Laura's past come back to haunt her and she learns the meaning of colours. I liked seeing her rocking the goth chick look again and one scene was a bit strange but not really cringey it just made me laugh because it sounded like she's been stealing one liners from Spiderman. The issue can be summed up as Laura gets really angry so decides she's going to go clubbing at a goth haunt because that is the solution to all her insecurities i guess XD. She meets a guy who helps out with a situation at the club and she learns about the meaning of being a symbol. Or something. Then she gets over her tantrum and moves on.

Some of the art work is nice looking

Last edited by Moondoggie; 10-22-2014 at 08:01 AM.