Page 115 of 808 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Galerion was the one who spread the word across the media.
    A.k.a a tweet and a Tumbler post
    "This is me being reasonable"

Fantastic Member

The English language is rather imprecise at times, I meant "you" plural not "you" singular (perhaps I should start to use the old "thee", if only to avoid future misunderstandings)

Nice to see Laura slowly being written as herself in ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    The English language is rather imprecise at times, I meant "you" plural not "you" singular (perhaps I should start to use the old "thee", if only to avoid future misunderstandings)

Nice to see Laura slowly being written as herself in ANXM
    Ah I see. Well then ignore what I said
    Im curious if this will continue to be the case in ANXM or if the last two issue are just anomalies in the grand scheme of things.

Did anybody read the X-Men: The End books? X-23 is also in them and there is a bundle of all three books for 22 Euros on Comixology. Im interested in giving them a shot even though it's an alternative universe.
    I did already see that in an illusion she wishes to be normal married couple and have a child with Fantomex. Ugh....
    Hopefully that will never happen in the 616. Please keep Fantomex away from everything that I enjoy.

BANNED

I mis those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Thunder View Post

I mis those days.
    Well that won't happen again since Liu threw Hellion under the bus to make Laura seem like the better person even though she came off as kind of unreasonable XD. It's funny they were trying to make Hellion seem dangerous and unpredictable like when Magik was put on house arrest by the X Men but in both cases the person being imprisoned had their reasons to do what they did and the people around them supposed to be protecting them from themselves look like the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Well that won't happen again since Liu threw Hellion under the bus to make Laura seem like the better person even though she came off as kind of unreasonable XD. It's funny they were trying to make Hellion seem dangerous and unpredictable like when Magik was put on house arrest by the X Men but in both cases the person being imprisoned had their reasons to do what they did and the people around them supposed to be protecting them from themselves look like the bad guys.
    Yeah the last issues of her solo were not as enjoyable because of that. Im not a Hellion fanboy but Laura, Gambit and Logan all treated him like crap the whole time for no reason. Hellion tries to help in the babysitting arc and gets dismissed, ignored and dumped in the end by her.
    I think that's the only instance where I actively disliked Laura actually. Her behavior in that arc came off as seriously unbearable for me

Extraordinary Member

I mean, I would like to see them together at some point...or not. Let them grow away from each other for a while. Both of them don't need a lover, they need to work on getting their lives together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I mean, I would like to see them together at some point...or not. Let them grow away from each other for a while. Both of them don't need a lover, they need to work on getting their lives together.
    Oh don't get me wrong. The problem is not that their relationship ended. It's just the way that it has been done has basically portrayed everyone involved in a bad light.
    At the beginning of the solo they still had feeling for each other and then Laura is suddenly completely cold to him out of nowhere. Even more cold then she usually is too.

By the way people there is a survey going on. We need more people voting for one of the few women who can actually do what needs to done
    http://community.comicbookresources....rvey-part-deux

So Angel and Laura are done???

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    No, not officially.

But thankfully they are not really portrayed as a couple.
    Last edited by Galerion; 11-01-2014 at 07:02 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    For them to be done would imply that they're in a relationship, nuff said

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    No, not officially.

But thankfully they are not really portrayed as a couple.
    They seem more like friends with benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    They seem more like friends with benefits.
    And it should stay that way. Just take out the sex part.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    For them to be done would imply that they're in a relationship, nuff said
    Well played, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    And it should stay that way. Just take out the sex part.
    I think I'm one of the few Laura fans which were not too bothered by that part. I just refuse to believe history aside that Laura is a cardboard cutout robot girl who has no feelings about anything. To me it made sense for her to use sex as an outlet for ignoring her own suffering (some cringe worthy writing aside). It's generally what people do. Of course if Liu was writing it she probably wouldn't have had sex she would have gone all emo and started cutting herself surrounded by candles and sad music. I'm guessing it's just the character she did it with had she ran back to Hellion and bedded him then there would probably be less complaints.