Page 177 of 808 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    hmmm... I wonder, do you think they're sending back the O5 to their own time and Laura goes along with them to a pre-Wolverine era and knowing how things will turn out she takes it upon herself to change the future?
    How long i know, this takes place in the present; otherwise, i dont know if it posible to talk down a Dark-Phoenix!X-23.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    How long i know, this takes place in the present; otherwise, i dont know if it posible to talk down a Dark-Phoenix!X-23.
    An unkillable Dark Phoenix trigger scented X 23 that can give disco beyonder a run for his money. Not even all the practice dealing with a psycho girlfriend that tyke had during space could save them . Now I want a commission of a DP X 23

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    IDK

Last time i looked Triton did not look like Rockslide with leaves
    Oh, I thought you were talking about Triton, that's another new inhuman although I forget his name. He was a Bollywood actor who got turned into an ugly tree man scaring away his fans and being hunted by Hydra. He showed up in the FCBD issue too.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Since today is Canada day I made a poll about Canadian characters over in the Marvel Comics section and as I was thinking about any characters I missed I wondered if X-23 counts. I'm not sure, was the facility she was born/created and raised in Canada?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    This may not be the best place to ask this, but how do people feel about Dennis Hopeless writing the new volume of All-new X-men?

I mainly ask because if you remember, even though I enjoyed the series and it's sequel series, the last time Hopeless wrote Laura was in Avengers Arena and you have to wonder if that's going to have any impact on how he writes All-new X-men.
    Hopeless to me is like reading Dan Brown. Fun on the initial read through. But nothing I want to re-read read. I wasn't too crazy about AA, I didn't like the way he wrote Laura/X-23. She seemed more along the lines of a background character and the team heavy. I don't see him improving the use of her in ANXM, and I just dropped the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Hopeless to me is like reading Dan Brown. Fun on the initial read through. But nothing I want to re-read read. I wasn't too crazy about AA, I didn't like the way he wrote Laura/X-23. She seemed more along the lines of a background character and the team heavy. I don't see him improving the use of her in ANXM, and I just dropped the book.
    Considering how dumb an idea Avengers Arena was from the start he did a decent enough job of it. Avengers Undercover which followed it was a better book though on all X books he's worked on so far he did a great job of it with his mix of black humour and clever writing. Cable and X Force was one of the most fun books out there at the time. I'd say give him a chance with Laura in a book that isn't just about death and exploitation.

Avengers Arena left a sour taste in my mouth but Cable and X Force put me on the Hopeless hype train.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Since today is Canada day I made a poll about Canadian characters over in the Marvel Comics section and as I was thinking about any characters I missed I wondered if X-23 counts. I'm not sure, was the facility she was born/created and raised in Canada?
    I don't know that they ever actually stated where the installation Laura was bred in was located. Sarah Kinney's family is apparently from San Francisco, though, so she could claim to be an American citizen. Also, considering Sarah was able to secretly get her to San Francisco to rescue her cousin within HOURS of being kidnapped under the nose of the Facility itself, my first guess would be that it was somewhere on the West Coast, and possibly within driving distance. All we know for certain is that it was in a mountainous area and surrounded by pine forests, which could point to northern or eastern California.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't know that they ever actually stated where the installation Laura was bred in was located. Sarah Kinney's family is apparently from San Francisco, though, so she could claim to be an American citizen. Also, considering Sarah was able to secretly get her to San Francisco to rescue her cousin within HOURS of being kidnapped under the nose of the Facility itself, my first guess would be that it was somewhere on the West Coast, and possibly within driving distance. All we know for certain is that it was in a mountainous area and surrounded by pine forests, which could point to northern or eastern California.
    Ok, thanks. I tried looking on the Marvel wiki but wasn't finding anything definitive.

Spectacular Member

i have been thinking since Laura will become the new wolverine post secret wars and old man Logan is to stick around as well afterwards what would their relationship be like? to me i would think OML wouldn't really care about Laura, or any other of 616 Logan's female sidekicks, and i would think Laura would feel the same way because to her he may be Logan but not her Logan. although overall it would probably be ackward for everyone with OML sticking around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jhack53 View Post
    i have been thinking since Laura will become the new wolverine post secret wars and old man Logan is to stick around as well afterwards what would their relationship be like? to me i would think OML wouldn't really care about Laura, or any other of 616 Logan's female sidekicks, and i would think Laura would feel the same way because to her he may be Logan but not her Logan. although overall it would probably be ackward for everyone with OML sticking around.
    At the very least it would probably be a little weird for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    At the very least it would probably be a little weird for both of them.
    I don't know if Laura or even Daken even existed in his universe/timeline...maybe this will be a completely new experience for him. That I would like to see. A new start, if you will. Maybe even her teaching him in a way to trust people again because he lived so long "alone"...well without his mutant friends, obviously.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kubus-Sc7 View Post
    Maybe even her teaching him in a way to trust people again because he lived so long "alone"...well without his mutant friends, obviously.
    That could be an interesting switch.

x23sejic.jpg

got this done today by Top Cow's Stjepan Sejic

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    x23sejic.jpg

Awesome! I love Death Vigil, and I've been wanting to see him draw X-23 for a while, now.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    x23sejic.jpg

Oh sweet picture
    X-Men Forever