Page 328 of 808 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 12112

A couple of recent additions to my art collection from Brazilian artists Deilson and Tiago Herman, click the images for more information:

ComicsExplained posted this yesterday

BANNED

One glaring mistake: NYX is not the series that's usually ignored by subsequent writers, it's Claremont's use of her in Uncanny that's largely been buried.

Interesting to hear that KYost actually intended Second Coming to be the end of her story.

Also, the narrator is REALLY hard to understand.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-08-2016 at 05:03 PM.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2008/11/11...y-with-x-force

I looked over this article and I didn't see anything saying they intended Laura's story to end with X-Force. Am
    I missing something?

I mean there's this:

". Even though it's broken into four to six-issue story arcs, we're really telling a 30-something issue story when it's all said and done. People who have been reading our books since our first mini-series, X-23: Innocence Lost, are reading what amounts to be a 60+ issue story that began with her story and then wove into New X-Men and came up again in X-23: target X, and is now finishing all throughout X-Force."

But I don't think that really means they intended Laura to "exit the narrative" like the narrator claims.
    Last edited by Beaubier; 09-08-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    A couple of recent additions to my art collection from Brazilian artists Deilson and Tiago Herman, click the images for more information:

Love the first one, the second one.. well I am not a huge fan of the proprtions and the outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post

ComicsExplained posted this yesterday
    I watched a few Videos from this guy the other day but I don't really like him that much. He jumps to strange conclusions at times like how he had the Punisher listed as the "strongest" Non powered "Hero" if I recall that right giving no real explanation for his reasoning whatsoever.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    So, yeah, I like the first one well enough, tho' Rogue looks a bit more top-heavier than I recall. I am not really digging on the second pic. Laura's proportions are off, as already noted by Matterniv, especially that waist! Oh, and the outfit is so totally not what Laura would be seen wearing. But, to each their own.
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

Quote Originally Posted by Spacedog2k5 View Post
    Matterniv
    Close enough, haha.
    Oh, and the outfit is so totally not what Laura would be seen wearing. But, to each their own.
    Well it depends. I could see her be "seen" wearing that, though only by Angel or whoever else ends up in a bedroom with her.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

BANNED

New variant cover for ANW 13 by Bengal:

Kind of makes for a nice bookend with #1 since it references the pose and layout. But YIKES it's a bit unsettling.

Can't say I'm a fan of that variant. It's pretty ugly.

That seems to be the purpose. I like it for how ugly it is actually.

My Twitter

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Well it depends. I could see her be "seen" wearing that, though only by Angel or whoever else ends up in a bedroom with her.
    Okay, THAT made me laugh this morning! Thank you for a fine Sunday morning chuckle! Sorry about getting the name wrong, better next time, promise!
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

Okay, THAT made me laugh this morning! Thank you for a fine Sunday morning chuckle! Sorry about getting the name wrong, better next time, promise!
    You are welcome
    AND: I'll keep that in mind and call you out on it if the need arises hahaha

My Twitter

So now they've released an unlettered preview for All-New Wolverine 13. Before you look at the link, guess who's still alive.

http://www.cbr.com/all-new-wolverine-13/

BANNED

It looks sad. especially this:
    The killing machine has returned, and Wolverine has blood on her hands.
    end of spoiler

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    So now they've released an unlettered preview for All-New Wolverine 13. Before you look at the link, guess who's still alive.

http://www.cbr.com/all-new-wolverine-13/
    A) That's just evil spoiling something so big like that in the preview.

B) That's just evil spoiling it in your POST. >:-P

You could have said something, like, "Don't click, spoilers for issue 12" and not been so specific that you ended up spoiling it anyway.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 09-12-2016 at 07:44 AM.