Page 355 of 808 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Solicit for All-New Wolverine #17:

spoilers:
    ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #17

Tom Taylor (W), Djibril Morissette (A), David Lopez (C), Bengal (VC)

* Enemy of the State Ii continues!

* The world-trotting Wolverine must find a way to face her fears and break free of the hold the Trigger Scent has over her.

* Haunted by the death left in her wake, Laura will need Gabby and her own resolve more than ever before in order to break free of this torturous holdover from her past!

* Guest-starring Gambit!
    end of spoilers
    If anyone can help Laura, then it would be bound to be this guest star.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    If anyone can help Laura, then it would be bound to be this guest star.
    He was able to do this once. I hope he will a find a way to do it again.

spoilers:
    Also to help Laura break free from trigger scent Gambit told her the same words that helped him defeat Death persona.
    end of spoilers

Hmm...

https://instagram.com/p/BNI1Oj0gybZ/

Modified version of her Wolverine costume. Along with this one he posted of Cable...

https://instagram.com/p/BMwn1Y5gP9T/

https://instagram.com/p/BMwNBTSg0qu/

Those are not their current costumes. Cable's doesn't have an "X" on it anywhere because he's not on an X-team per se at the moment. Very intriguing. I think this must have something to do with RessurXion, and it indicates that Laura and Cable could be on the same team. Assuming this is a cover to one of the team books (Weapon X or X-men Blue/Gold), and not just a generic promo image featuring a bunch of X-characters.

BANNED

Yeah, that's definitely not the same as her current costume. Stripes on the shoulders, and ribbed detailing up either side of the body, which her current costume doesn't have. Almost looks like it's a jacket of some sort, with the detailing around the waist.

After seeing Takara's latest print, I hope they go to predominantly gold/black for the color scheme, I think that would look better than the blue on the current outfit.

Me too. Now I'm really pumped for RessurXion. New costumes, new lineups...I'm always a sucker for these big line-wide X-men relaunches. The last one wasn't so hot IMO, so hopefully this is a return to glory for the franchise.

Would love to see more Cable/Wolverine interaction too. He and Logan never really liked one another, but ultimately developed a begrudging respect for one another. I feel like he and Laura, on the other, hand would get along well for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Me too. Now I'm really pumped for RessurXion. New costumes, new lineups...I'm always a sucker for these big line-wide X-men relaunches. The last one wasn't so hot IMO, so hopefully this is a return to glory for the franchise.

Would love to see more Cable/Wolverine interaction too. He and Logan never really liked one another, but ultimately developed a begrudging respect for one another. I feel like he and Laura, on the other, hand would get along well for some reason.
    Well he certainly has experience raising lost girls
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Well he certainly has experience raising lost girls
    Laura and Hope are gonna switch daddies(damn... that doesn't sound like it was meant to), with Hope teaming up with Logan

BANNED

They did interact briefly during Messiah War. I can actually see Laura and Cable getting along fairly well, given they've had some similarities in their upbringing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    AFAIK, Gambit wasn't going to be in the ANXM annual. He IS going to be in the ANXM Monsters Unleashed tie-in.

Bendis's run is complicated to deal with. I think the two biggest problems he had with her was that he never got her voice right (but it's Bendis, and he writes pretty much EVERYONE'S dialogue like that) and the shoehorned Angel romance. However at least her actions generally rang true to her character (which is more than I can say for Hopeless). If you ignore the dialogue, his Laura edged more towards just being average than outright deplorable.
    Yeah that's what I meant, the monsters tie in, not the annual. Oops

Also yeah. They should change her costume to yellow and black instead of the black and blue. Logan pulled off the blue but it just looks tacky on Laura for some reason.

BANNED

New color shot from Empire. This appears to be part of the sequence in the trailer where we see Laura on her back in the grass at night and cuffed, and the one of Logan on his back fending off an attack. He has the wounds on his chest here, but not in the trailer shot, so I think we can rule out Laura as Logan's attacker in that shot from the Green Band trailer, since her hands are clearly still bound in the aftermath.

Hmm...

https://instagram.com/p/BNI1Oj0gybZ/

Modified version of her Wolverine costume. Along with this one he posted of Cable...

https://instagram.com/p/BMwn1Y5gP9T/

https://instagram.com/p/BMwNBTSg0qu/

Those are not their current costumes. Cable's doesn't have an "X" on it anywhere because he's not on an X-team per se at the moment. Very intriguing. I think this must have something to do with RessurXion, and it indicates that Laura and Cable could be on the same team. Assuming this is a cover to one of the team books (Weapon X or X-men Blue/Gold), and not just a generic promo image featuring a bunch of X-characters.

If it they are on one cover then I think it will be Weapon X.
    I think X-Men Gold will be similar to Extraordinary and in interview editors told that X-Men Blue will be a fun book.

I'd buy the heck out of a Weapon X book with Laura, Cable, Deadpool, Sabretooth, etc.

I'd buy the heck out of a Weapon X book with Laura, Cable, Deadpool, Sabretooth, etc.
    I'm sold on that too.

X-23 by Ceduardocunha

Is Luara's chest that big? I'm sorry for asking but its just so....there.