Page 384 of 808 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 12112

I am really excited.

These trailers, although looks like the budget was kept in check, have really given me the feels.

in other X-23 related news.

this came earlier today from Craig Kyle!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

loved the trailer. had eberything i loved. i nearly squelled when the claws came out. then i realised im an adault...

mangold comment that he didnt wanna reveal it. i was like everyone who cares already knows shes X23 your not hiding anything lol
    X-Men Forever

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wait, they're actually doing the "they publish comic books about us" thing in the movies?
    They did it in the first Captain America film as well. Oh and Blade Trinity to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They did it in the first Captain America film as well. Oh and Blade Trinity to.
    And Hellboy.

Never mess with Laura's pringles...

In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

Laura is clearly beast AF in the red band. Her popularity is crazy. I'd like to see her take the mantle if there's a sequel.
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

I guess we'll see what the future holds, right now I think anything else is a bonus but one of my big fan wishes was to see X-23 in live action which we have now so for me personally that piece of wish fulfillment is out there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    I guess we'll see what the future holds, right now I think anything else is a bonus but one of my big fan wishes was to see X-23 in live action which we have now so for me personally that piece of wish fulfillment is out there.
    What I'd be interested in is this hypothetical:

Let's say Logan is released to critical and audience acclaim and is a significant financial success, while Dafne Keen's portrayal of X-23 is repeatedly cited as one of the biggest highlights of the film (let's even say she generates Best Supporting Actress-caliber buzz). Does Fox roll the dice on greenlighting a major live-action superhero film headlined by a 13 year-old* girl?

* I'm making the presumption that it would be roughly a year and a half before any preproduction work on a follow-up could begin given Fox's existing schedule.

Haven't seen the trailer - in an attempt to avoid seeing the best bits of the film.
    But I'm getting text messages from my non-comic fan friends about the Logan trailer and X-23 aka-the wolverine girl. LOL.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Mangold confirms she wasn't introduced with an eye towards taking over. However he dances around whether that WILL happen in the future. However with Cable about to be introduced you can't rule out time travel shenanigans letting her appear in earlier films.
    Yep. We know Mangold won't have any hints towards time travel in the movie but my guess is Laura will be alive and another movies director will have to figure all that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Never mess with Laura's pringles...

Love this image. Should make anyone think twice about stealing X-23's snacks.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm very impressed with Boyd Holbrook's acting in this shot. I guess it was X who cut off his arm in the first place! Dude's like. "Stand back, I've got this guys" "Oop wait, wait a minute. No I don't"

Last edited by SomeCBFanboy; 01-21-2017 at 07:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    I'm very impressed with Boyd Holbrook's acting in this shot. I guess it was X who cut off his arm in the first place! Dude's like. "Stand back, I've got this guys" "Oop wait, wait a minute. No I don't"

I saw it more like he was scolding a misbehaving puppy than anything else. But yeah, I bet we'll find out that Laura was the one who took his arm, possibly during her original escape. I also get the sense that he's going to be the XCU's Kimura.

We haven't gotten to see much of his characterization yet, but I agree, I'm REALLY liking what I see out of Holbrook so far. Especially that slimy sort of cockiness from the second trailer. He's going to be a real "love to hate" villain that's going to be incredibly satisfying to see him put down. Although I kinda hope he's not. Superhero movies have a bad habit of killing off the villain by the end of the film. It'd make for a great dark running gag if he becomes an ongoing antagonist after X takes over the franchise, and every time he shows up he's lost another body part, and a bit of his sanity with it.

He did completely nail that line and the character by the look of it, he reminds me of the cocky young gunslinger from a western movie all full of bravado and can usually back it up. The first "no" is said with authority and I love how the second has a hint of fear when she doesn't follow his orders.

Interested what the Reavers are exactly if it's a private army of some sort that hunts down mutants or they act alone, it seems at least he's familiar with X-23 so maybe they use these mutant kids for something combat wise and he has authority over them. Just interested in what the goals are for this group now most mutants aren't around except the ones they apparently engineer themselves.