Page 487 of 808 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm curious to see if, should Wonder Woman do well, if Fox will fast-track an X-23 film more. You know, to get their own female-led X-Men film out there to.
    I'm still expecting to see it on the production schedule for 2019 release. I'm highly dubious Gambit is going to get off the ground.

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm still expecting to see it on the production schedule for 2019 release. I'm highly dubious Gambit is going to get off the ground.
    Agree with you on that one! I am of the opinion that Fox's GAMBIT movie is the equivalent of DC's FLASH movie! Man, after the losses for both movies, perhaps both parties should take the cues and go with a different character for their films!
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

I was thinking that Fox will start production for it in 2019 for a 2020 release. I feel that If New Mutants does well, then we'll see Alpha Flight sooner and a movie based around Laura a lot sooner.

I really don't get what the deal with these things are, but:

I intend to fight whoever I have to at my local toy store to get my hands on this. It shall have a permanent place on my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'm curious to see if, should Wonder Woman do well, if Fox will fast-track an X-23 film more. You know, to get their own female-led X-Men film out there to.
    I'm curious too. For years, female-led superhero movies were a running joke. Since Catwoman and Elektra, there's this perception that female solo movies just can't work. Well, Laura was already an integral part of Logan. If Wonder Woman can break the trend of under-performing female superhero movies, then I expect everyone to take notice. If there's a precedent that a female-led superhero movie can be good and turn a profit, expect everyone to try and follow it. Fox is already set up nicely to pursue more movies with X-23. With Hugh Jackman retiring and Dafne Keen a bonified star, they have everything they need. It's just a matter of keeping up with what other female hero movies will do, starting with Wonder Woman.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Millie Bobby Brown auditioned for the role of Laura.

They totally need to cast Brown as Megan Kinney in the X-23 spinoff movie.

So not only is Laura getting an issue in Edge of Venomverse, but "Venomized Wolverine" is going to be playing a role in Venomverse. I wonder if it will be the same Laura but just grown up. Or will this be Prime!Laura getting some precious event/miniseries exposure?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So not only is Laura getting an issue in Edge of Venomverse, but "Venomized Wolverine" is going to be playing a role in Venomverse. I wonder if it will be the same Laura but just grown up. Or will this be Prime!Laura getting some precious event/miniseries exposure?
    IIRC, all of the Venomverse stuff is not part of the main canon, and is instead in its own universe.

IIRC, all of the Venomverse stuff is not part of the main canon, and is instead in its own universe.
    awh boohoo. At least we get to see how Cullen Bunn and Matthew Rosenberg handle Laura's character.

So far a connection hasn't been made in the book itself. Presumably that's going to happen in #21. I've found it pretty enjoyable so far. Kind of disappointed Nemesis wasn't one of the geniuses working on the virus in #20. Watching him and Rapaccini butt heads could have been a showdown of condescendingly EPIC proportions.
    Yeah, that does sound hilarious.

Looks like Laura and Kitty Pryde got fused into one character in Spider-Gwen's world. Looks like Laura, but has Kitty's powers as well and uses the Shadowcat codename.

Ultimate Member

I can see that. They're both "daughters of Wolverine" in a way after all.

Can't say I'm a big fan of the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Can't say I'm a big fan of the idea.
    Yea gotta agree. It just felt random and they offered no explanation for it. I mean, they can take time to give us a 2-page spread of Logan's origin yet can't be bothered to explain that one? The fact that Logan calls her Kitty only raises more questions.

I don't see a big problem with Kitty Pryde having claws in Spider-Gwen's universe. It's not the first time Kitty's used claws (she also used them in the Ultimate Universe). At the same time, I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by healed1337 View Post
    I don't see a big problem with Kitty Pryde having claws in Spider-Gwen's universe. It's not the first time Kitty's used claws (she also used them in the Ultimate Universe). At the same time, I don't really care.
    Kitty didn't use claws in the Ultimate Universe. The only times in the past she used claws were in Age of Apocalypse and X-Men Forever and both times had an explanation behind it so it's not like Kitty having claws is a norm for her. So of all the characters we can pop claws and you don't bat an eye, Kitty isn't one of them.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 05-31-2017 at 06:18 PM.