Page 500 of 808 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I know, just having her in her old kyle/yost era look in a story involving the ultimate retcon time travle plot device that is cable is alredy confusing me.
    She could be in civvies (I, for one, would love to see her goth look brought back when she's not in costume). Or Cable is traveling back to the NXM era. Or Liefeld just looked up X-23 for reference and used something from the KYost NXM. Remember, Land used that look for her cameo panel in Weapon X #1.

Just because that's what is on the cover doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Especially since it's a variant!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I can see it now. Big enough picture you can see the green eyes.

Gotta admit, Liefeld doesn't draw a bad Laura. Granted, it's just a head shot with no feet...
    Remember when he drew Jubilee's Left Foot on her right? Or when Tabitha was on her Tippy Toes. Dear God Laura dodge that Bullet.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    I agree that female characters should be just as muscular and toned as the male characters when appropriate. I just think some of the debate has to do with Laura still being a teenager who wouldn't be completely developed yet.

And now lets try and change the subject. If Laura, Daken, and Jimmy Hudson were locked in a cage fight to the death who would win. I think Laura would slice and dice both of them.
    Jimmy definitely gets completely curbstomped and ended by Laura and Daken, individually without even using their claws. As for Laura vs Daken, I may be cheating but DAken's healing factor isn't all the way back to normal so Laura, who's evenly matched with him, could outlast him in a fight.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Jimmy definitely gets completely curbstomped and ended by Laura and Daken, individually without even using their claws. As for Laura vs Daken, I may be cheating but DAken's healing factor isn't all the way back to normal so Laura, who's evenly matched with him, could outlast him in a fight.
    Yes, Jimmy could not hang with Daken or Laura for long by himself. It would be an ass beating for sure. I should have tossed in Logan and Gabby for a five way death match.

And I will say Laura wins against Daken partly for your reasons.

And partly just because I want to. My Icon did not pop up for some reason. I was joking about this part.
    Last edited by Thievery; 06-26-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Yes, Jimmy could not hang with Daken or Laura for long by himself. It would be an ass beating for sure. I should have tossed in Logan and Gabby for a five way death match.

And partly just because I want to. My Icon did not pop up for some reason. I was joking about this part.
    I'd actually love to see a Old Man Logan vs Jimmy Hudson fight. Either that or a Gabby vs Jimmy fight.

Teaser for "All-New Wolverine Legacy"

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...80822767783937

Looks like it was drawn by McKelvie, as someone already said. And is this a scene from Laura's post-Space arc??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Teaser for "All-New Wolverine Legacy"

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...80822767783937

Looks like it was drawn by McKelvie, as someone already said. And is this a scene from Laura's post-Space arc??
    Its probably the arc startingin October.

That muramasa blade. It contains part of logans soul and gives the user blood lust. I wonder if it will be used to revive him or be destroyed to grant him piece. This is good.

That muramasa blade. It contains part of logans soul and gives the user blood lust. I wonder if it will be used to revive him or be destroyed to grant him piece. This is good.
    sigh

Maybe Daken and Laura obtain the Blade but the two have differing options on want they want to do with it. Maybe Laura wants to use it to revive (sigh) Logan and Daken really isn't having it so they fight over it. It would suck but I can't see any other use for the Muramasa with Logan's face on it.

BANNED

Logan's blade didn't drive the wielder mad. You're thinking of the Black Blade claimed by Silver Samurai.

And I thought the Muramasa blade was ALREADY destroyed. Parts of it were used by Daken to make himself a pair of claws, then Logan cut them out, buried them, and hid the rest of the sword. AFAIK it hasn't been seen whole since.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-26-2017 at 07:40 PM.

BANNED

Taylor's twitter seems to confirm that Daken will be making further appearances in ANW, though he's being cagey about the context.

If they DO come into conflict, I hope it's one that doesn't destroy their relationship. The fact that they manage to genuinely care for and are willing to stand by each other despite their opposing morals makes their relationship much more unique and original than the usual Good/Evil Sibling fight.

Has anyone else noticed that this is the 500th page of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Remember when he drew Jubilee's Left Foot on her right? Or when Tabitha was on her Tippy Toes. Dear God Laura dodge that Bullet.
    Her hair looks a bit short, but that's not a huge problem. Her hair's been shorter after being badly burned.

Well, Laura has stalemated Daken before, and she's not only physically matured since, but she's had a lot of crazy experience too.

Logan's blade didn't drive the wielder mad. You're thinking of the Black Blade claimed by Silver Samurai.

And I thought the Muramasa blade was ALREADY destroyed. Parts of it were used by Daken to make himself a pair of claws, then Logan cut them out, buried them, and hid the rest of the sword. AFAIK it hasn't been seen whole since.
    Could be a matter that since then that someone gathered up the scattered pieces of the sword and reforged it. I'm definitely curious of what it means that Logan's image appears on the blade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Could be a matter that since then that someone gathered up the scattered pieces of the sword and reforged it. I'm definitely curious of what it means that Logan's image appears on the blade.
    There's also a question of whether this is part of the one-shot, or ANW itself. Could be that she sees the sword via whatever circumstances allow her to meet Logan.

Taylor's twitter seems to confirm that Daken will be making further appearances in ANW, though he's being cagey about the context.

If they DO come into conflict, I hope it's one that doesn't destroy their relationship. The fact that they manage to genuinely care for and are willing to stand by each other despite their opposing morals makes their relationship much more unique and original than the usual Good/Evil Sibling fight.
    I really hope that's the case. I think All-New Wolverine is the perfect series for getting Daken involved in the X-books again. He kind of fell off the radar after the death of Wolverine. I get the sense that nobody at Marvel really knew what to do with him. All-New Wolverine, which already has a lot of family elements thanks to Gabby, would be a good way to highlight some of those family elements that we only got tastes of during Marjorie Liu's X-23 run. I think Laura could be good for Daken and so could Gabby. Daken has always been a somewhat unbalanced character, so to speak. I get the sense that he hasn't really carved a place for himself in the X-books yet. Not long ago, X-23 was in a similar position and who better to help him than her? He's worlds better than Jimmy Hudson.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.