Page 503 of 808 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wonder what he had to say about that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I'm guessing somting allong the lines we love them all and there all unique, a line to make jimmy seem like hes not a wast of space, and wont acknolage oml is forcing laura to play second.
    Thats actually almost verbatim what he said.

Astonishing Member

you've got to be kidding me. Know what I'm gonna try to go two for two, I really want this to be wrong because its lazy writing and will make me sad . All new wolverine orphans of X and Astonishing a man called X are both about and will lead cross over that will bring back Logan who's brain is still alive in a healing coma (see death of superman for example) and will take over oml body that will be de aged. It would explain why all new wolverine and oml didn't get legacy numbers, why renumber for them when the original is coming back and giving him the legacy number.

you've got to be kidding me. Know what I'm gonna try to go two for two, I really want this to be wrong because its lazy writing and will make me sad . All new wolverine orphans of X and Astonishing a man called X are both about and will lead cross over that will bring back Logan who's brain is still alive in a healing coma (see death of superman for example) and will take over oml body that will be de aged. It would explain why all new wolverine and oml didn't get legacy numbers, why renumber for them when the original is coming back and giving him the legacy number.
    S I G H.

This will probably be the team book that Laura has a "HUGE" role in. Especially since Soule has been talking about resurrections happening in his book. But that'd be awkward for OML.

Are All New Wolverine Orphans of X and Astonishing a man called X going to definitely be a crossover.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    Are All New Wolverine Orphans of X and Astonishing a man called X going to definitely be a crossover.
    Id say no. Astonishing is the 12 issue Shadow King Epic. I believe could be about Xavier..maybe :0

the other based on the cover shown is a LAura Daken tale No X over
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Id say no. Astonishing is the 12 issue Shadow King Epic. I believe could be about Xavier..maybe :0

the other based on the cover shown is a LAura Daken tale No X over
    oh god please no. xavier is the only one of those deaths that has actually worked. i never want to see him again gdi

Does anybody know the reason why Grimes has X-23 as her profile picture on instagram? I just recently found out and was quite surprised as I am a fan of both.

BANNED

So, a comment about Surge in the ANW 22 thread got me thinking about this:

Who would you rank as the Top 5 most important/significant characters in Laura's history? I'd have to go:

1) Sarah
    2) Megan
    3) Kiden
    4) Hellion
    5) Logan

And yes, I rank Hellion ahead of Logan. Logan's main importance is that she wouldn't exist (either in or out of universe) without him, but he really had very little active part in her development except for a few things added or retconned by other writers (IE Liu and Taylor). He brought her to the school, yes, but he pretty much dumped her there and left her to fend for herself. Hellion played a much bigger role in trying to help her move beyond her training and to find a better way (particularly Mercury Falling, and showing her she needs to be a better person than Kimura). The only reason I don't rank him higher is because...well, look at the characters above him and it's impossible to deny the significance of their impact.

Astonishing Member

First bit if info on orphans of x

http://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2017...-x-tom-taylor/

Its a shame were loosing kirk but Cabal looks like a good fit.

I wonder if the "Orphans of X" are similar to that group that went after Logan because he was responsible for the deaths of their loved ones?

They even forced him into killing all his kids that he didn't know about.

BANNED

I like the sound of this arc, though I agree, it's a shame we're losing Kirk. I wish the book could find a stable art team, but I suppose that's the modern industry.

1) Sarah
    2) Megan (interchangeable w/ #3)
    3) Kiden (interchangeable w/ #2)
    4) Dust
    5) Hellion

VERY Honorable Mentions
    -Avengers Academy
    -Remy
    -Jubilee
    -Mercury
    -Logan (would've put him higher if he didn't totally abandon Laura after Arena)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So, a comment about Surge in the ANW 22 thread got me thinking about this:

Who would you rank as the Top 5 most important/significant characters in Laura's history? I'd have to go:

1) Sarah
    2) Megan
    3) Kiden
    4) Hellion
    5) Logan

And yes, I rank Hellion ahead of Logan. Logan's main importance is that she wouldn't exist (either in or out of universe) without him, but he really had very little active part in her development except for a few things added or retconned by other writers (IE Liu and Taylor). He brought her to the school, yes, but he pretty much dumped her there and left her to fend for herself. Hellion played a much bigger role in trying to help her move beyond her training and to find a better way (particularly Mercury Falling, and showing her she needs to be a better person than Kimura). The only reason I don't rank him higher is because...well, look at the characters above him and it's impossible to deny the significance of their impact.
    I agree with your list with the exception that I would put Hellion in Kaiden's spot. Hellion had a more significant impact on Laura's character than Kiden did. Kiden did help her 'wake up' in NYX and brought the others to show her some kindness, but I don't think she really did much other than that. Hellion, on the other hand, showed Laura a whole other way that she could live, a role which writers have tried to retcon Logan as doing instead. Actually I would put Logan above Kiden since he inspired her to do the whole Wolverine thing.

So Sarah, Megan, Hellion, Logan, and Kiden would be my list.

Edit: Amended after further thinking:

1) Sarah
    2) Megan
    3) Hellion
    4) Remy
    5) Jubilee

Remy was more of a legit father figure to Laura than Logan ever was before writers started retconning things. He only started trying to be better to Laura when Remy pointed out his behavior and how much he was hurting her. Remy and Jubilee both helped teach Laura how to love herself more and lifted her up. They were both very important to her development. So I put them both over Kiden and Logan as they had a bigger impact on her character.
    Last edited by Beaubier; 07-06-2017 at 11:47 AM.

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

First bit if info on orphans of x

http://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2017...-x-tom-taylor/

Its a shame were loosing kirk but Cabal looks like a good fit.
    Gotta chime in. Cabal's art is hella tight! Man, I know all the publishers are always on the lookout for the next "it" artist, and if this guy ain't it, then shame on whomever is doing the scouting! Mind you, I am only going by the preview art, but it is a good start, yeah?
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pandarifically Delusional View Post
    Gotta chime in. Cabal's art is hella tight! Man, I know all the publishers are always on the lookout for the next "it" artist, and if this guy ain't it, then shame on whomever is doing the scouting! Mind you, I am only going by the preview art, but it is a good start, yeah?
    I only saw the covers, is there other art that wasn't showing up forme ?