Page 504 of 808 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 12112
    SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I only saw the covers, is there other art that wasn't showing up forme ?
    Ack! I jumped the gun, based on the cover art shown, which was Terry Dodson, not Juann Cabal. However, this is, and if the work on Elektra was any indication, then I expect good things indeed!
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if the "Orphans of X" are similar to that group that went after Logan because he was responsible for the deaths of their loved ones?

They even forced him into killing all his kids that he didn't know about.
    That's what I'm getting from this. It makes sense that they would get to Daken, though. He's not really a part of any team and no one would likely notice or care if he went missing. And then you use him for bait for Laura and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I like the sound of this arc, though I agree, it's a shame we're losing Kirk. I wish the book could find a stable art team, but I suppose that's the modern industry.
    Well, Leonardo Kirk is solicited as the main artist for the 6 issues before 25 It's normal for artists to handle 6 issues before taking a break.

I like the art but it seems so stationary. From the panel we saw with the Muramasa blade, it looks pretty solid to me. Also love that Daken's "re-design" involved him keeping his underwear on the outside and taking off his shirt.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, there's something funny about Daken's back-to-basics look. Nice to see him not trying to look like Wolverine, because that's Laura's thing. Tight pants, stupid hair, and no shirt are Daken's thing.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

I could use some assistance, folks. Remember when a young Laura disguised herself as a girl scout selling cookies? She tossed a child molester out of a window and rescued her cousin in the process. What issue number is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    I could use some assistance, folks. Remember when a young Laura disguised herself as a girl scout selling cookies? She tossed a child molester out of a window and rescued her cousin in the process. What issue number is that?
    That's in her Innocence Lost origin miniseries. If I remember correctly it's issue 4, but it might be issue 3 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    First bit if info on orphans of x

http://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2017...-x-tom-taylor/

Its a shame were loosing kirk but Cabal looks like a good fit.
    Looks very intriguing. Really like the idea of Daken becoming a larger part of All-New Wolverine. I think he brings something different to the table. He hasn't really had a chance to do much since the death of Logan. I think the time is right for him to return and play a major role in the X-books. Plus, having her half-brother support her while she's dealing with Gabby and Jonathan could only provide even greater entertainment value.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

okay big q time:

would Daken be Gabby's uncle or brother?

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    okay big q time:

Half-Brother? Daken has a different mother to Laura, and Gabby is Laura's 'sister'. That said, it's basically up to them to define it, so it depends on the writer. I could see Gabby calling him Uncle if she wanted to, regardless of Daken's feelings on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Half-Brother? Daken has a different mother to Laura, and Gabby is Laura's 'sister'. That said, it's basically up to them to define it, so it depends on the writer. I could see Gabby calling him Uncle if she wanted to, regardless of Daken's feelings on the matter.
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking because OML is grandfather even tho Laura's sister. it a MESS

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    okay big q time:

Technically she's his aunt; and I will be surprised if that exact point doesn't come up in a conversation between them.

BANNED

Yeah, the relationship is kind of weird. Technically Laura is biologically Logan's sister, (if you want to be REALLY accurate she's the parthenogenetic daughter of Elizabeth Howlett) which would make her Daken's aunt. If you assume that same relationship extends to Gabby because Gabby is Laura's clone, then that would also make her Daken's aunt. But Laura considers herself Logan's DAUGHTER, which would her Daken's sister. However once again extrapolating that to Gabby would make HER Laura's daughter, (thus why she considers Old Man Logan her interdiminensional dystopian future grandpa) and therefore Daken's niece. BUT Gabby considers herself Laura's sister, which would make her Daken's sister as well, but would contradict the other relationships...

Astonishing Member

IMG_20170707_130530.jpg

A teser image from generations looks greate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    IMG_20170707_130530.jpg

A teser image from generations looks greate.
    I'd say Laura isn't holding to her "No Kill" code in this one...