Page 52 of 808 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

It would be a touching scene to have all of Wolverine's girls together. It just shows how many he's been a father figure for. I'm guessing it's Armor just if it's Amiko she'd kinda be the odd one out in this case. Just makes far more sense to be Armor and she's more current so people would recognise her. Also the hairstyle looks like Armor.

BANNED

I put it in a thread of Wolverine, and wanted to add here too.

Death of Wolverine #1

Exclusive Variant Cover for Richmond Comic Con

Laura, Kitty(?), Jubilee and Armor (or Amiko?)

Spectacular Member

I find it funny/annoying that every cover always has to have Laura's claws out no matter the situation to show it's her. I do like the cover for giving some acknowledgement to the I guess surrogate daughters even if everyone looks a little stiff.
    Last edited by idiyona; 08-08-2014 at 12:50 PM.

BANNED

True about the claws, lol. Then again, she doesn't really have an iconic costume, so it's probably the easiest way to recognize her.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Id prefer no claws. Cause if they were not there id know it was her based on her hair and what she likes to wear. Not to mention who else is there. Thats also Amiko on that cover. No way in hell it should be Armor I dont consider her a part of Logan's girl's
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by idiyona View Post
    I find it funny/annoying that every cover always has to have Laura's claws out no matter the situation to show it's her. I do like the cover for giving some acknowledgement to the I guess surrogate daughters even if everyone looks a little stiff.
    Well it's better than having her dress in her usual civilian attire at a funeral.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    Well it's better than having her dress in her usual civilian attire at a funeral.
    Heh, yeah, the vast majority of Laura's civilian garb is highly inappropriate for a funeral. I think that image is about as good as it gets.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Any real reason's Armor's there in that cover?

She's got no actual connection to Logan, certainly not like the other three.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Any real reason's Armor's there in that cover?

She's got no actual connection to Logan, certainly not like the other three.
    I know she DID spend time as part of his Teeny Bopper Sideskick Squad, but I'm not familiar enough with her to know how close she actually was with him.

The claws thing for Laura seems to be a reaction to anger so i guess you could say she is a mixture of sad and angry and that's why she looks ready for a fight. Armor was more recently a bit of a teachers pet and favorite student of Wolverine at his school. She later got invited by Wolverine to start learning the ropes of teaching although people joke that she only got that spot because Jubilee turned it down. Kinda funny since they have tried to push her as Jubilee lite or something XD. They have somewhat of a similar relationship in the anime too since the studio wanted to promote the hell out of Japanese characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    The claws thing for Laura seems to be a reaction to anger so i guess you could say she is a mixture of sad and angry and that's why she looks ready for a fight.
    Given what we've seen of her focus issue of Legacy of Logan (snapping angrily at Warren and Kitty, destroying drones in the Danger Room or whatever they're calling it), that actually makes a great deal of sense.

Ultimate Member

When is the last time that we've even seen Amiko at all? I'm having trouble remembering that last comic that I've read where she popped up in. I kind of just assumed that Marvel forgot about her like they seem to have forgotten LOTS of X-characters.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    I put it in a thread of Wolverine, and wanted to add here too.

Death of Wolverine #1

Exclusive Variant Cover for Richmond Comic Con

Laura, Kitty(?), Jubilee and Armor (or Amiko?)

Is it just me, or does Kitty look A LOT like Buffy there?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Is it just me, or does Kitty look A LOT like Buffy there?
    And not a tear in sight coming from Kitty.

looks like Kitty and Laura are smiling lol