Page 528 of 808 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    This is complete fantasist (and i suppose slight spoilers for latest Blue issue? but very very slight) and nigh impossible to happen, but, indulge me for a moment here.

What if Angel's comments towards Firestar mean that the rumoured Firestar ANW appearance is a issue/story about the Angel and his relationship with Laura? Okay, yeah, I'm being silly. But I'd like some kind of resolution.

Regardless, Bunn definitely seems under the impression that relationship is over.
    I could kinda see it happening. Regardless, I'd like SOME confirmation as to their status one way or another. But if Warren's eye HAS been wandering it sure as hell wouldn't reflect well on Laura if she stayed with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I could kinda see it happening. Regardless, I'd like SOME confirmation as to their status one way or another. But if Warren's eye HAS been wandering it sure as hell wouldn't reflect well on Laura if she stayed with him.
    Yep. Even if Warren is joking around, I don't see how telling a girl she's hot and basically asking her out is acceptable by any stretch of the imagination..

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Yep. Even if Warren is joking around, I don't see how telling a girl she's hot and basically asking her out is acceptable by any stretch of the imagination..
    How old is this version of Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    How old is this version of Warren?
    I assume he's between 17 and 20, probably on the older end of that spectrum.

I assume he's between 17 and 20, probably on the older end of that spectrum.
    Thats a big gap. He should have been 17 when he first came to present day and Id say about a year and a half has passed since then, so about 18/19 now

Astonishing Member

I want this to end one in three ways

She ends up with hellion and beats warren for cheeting on her/being a dick

She ends up with mercuery and beats warren for cheeting on her/being a dick

They relize it was all jean in a convoluted plot to keep her away from scott, she gets pised and uses the uni power to send the o5 and jimmy away making blue new X-Men vol 3 written by kyle/yost and bunn writes a magneto led X-force.

I really want 3 to happen

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    They relize it was all jean in a convoluted plot to keep her away from scott, she gets pised and uses the uni power to send the o5 and jimmy away making blue new X-Men vol 3 written by kyle/yost and bunn writes a magneto led X-force.
    I want this. I can't tell you how much I want this.

Laura and Warren being an item via Jean's mind machinations in order to keep Laura and Scott away from each other is one of the strongest X-theories out there.

But I appreciate Bunn giving an out to Laura and Angel's relationship. Gives her room to date other people and explore. I'll miss the 'flying boyfriend' schtick tho.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I'll miss the 'flying boyfriend' schtick tho.
    Hellion can fly, too.

Hellion can fly, too.
    See ya, Warren.

Astonishing Member

Hellion can fly, too.
    Doesn't he also come from money ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Doesn't he also come from money ?
    His parents are pretty wealthy, too, yeah.

Laura and Warren being an item via Jean's mind machinations in order to keep Laura and Scott away from each other is one of the strongest X-theories out there.

But I appreciate Bunn giving an out to Laura and Angel's relationship. Gives her room to date other people and explore. I'll miss the 'flying boyfriend' schtick tho.
    thats a real theory people beleive? It is convoluted, unnecesary and reads as dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats a real theory people beleive? It is convoluted, unnecesary and reads as dumb
    Just like what DisMarvel does sometimes.

BANNED

His parents are pretty wealthy, too, yeah.
    Although his parents disinherited him, AND up and moved on him without telling him (IIRC sometime after losing his hands).

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    OTOH, it neatly explains why Warren suddenly got interested in her after Scott left despite the fact they NEVER INTERACTED prior to that.