Page 568 of 808 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Interesting ........two timing?
    He's been hitting on other girls in Blue. No success so far, but it's not for a lack of trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    He's been hitting on other girls in Blue. No success so far, but it's not for a lack of trying.
    For real? Straight up hitting on them? Not just, like, being a flirt?

This arc started very well with a great surprise .

It's strange not to see Laura in Mojoverse with the other X-mens but her solo remains strong.

It is difficult to tell the situation of Laura and Warren's relationship .

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    This arc started very well with a great surprise .

It's strange not to see Laura in Mojoverse with the other X-mens but her solo remains strong.

It is difficult to tell the situation of Laura and Warren's relationship .
    Why is it strange. Laura isn't on a team Atm.
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Why is it strange. Laura isn't on a team Atm.
    It's her being so detached. She's really should be in one of the team books were shes able to call her self wolverine (still don't know why there using X23 laura in cable you think wolverine laura would get more intrest) she should have been on gold insted of OML and more importantly in the years since she became wolverine she never interacted with any of the main x men or got any moments in events. She needs some more or at least one big moments with the main x-men to establish herself as wolverine yet insted has to be on the sidelines.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-11-2017 at 07:46 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read All-New X-men #25. It's off to a slow, but promising start. The end will definitely get a few people talking. Also, Gabby is still as adorable as ever. I think that should go without saying at this point.

More than anything else, though, I really hope that Orphans of X gets Daken more involved in the Wolverine family. I was a huge fan of how he and Laura got along in the Collision arc under Marjorie Liu. They're both at each other's throats the whole time, but they still manage to come to an understanding of sorts. Since then and the short-lived Wolverines series, they really haven't had a chance to build on that family dynamic. I hope they can do that here.

Also, O5 Angel shows up, but there's no hint that the two are that romantic with each other anymore. It's still not fully addressed though. I hope we get some sort of resolution to that. It seems like a gross oversight, of sorts, to just leave it open like that.

I just kind of like the idea that, for as screwed up as he is overall, that Laura is one of the very few people that Daken genuinely cares about, in-general. It makes things more interesting. Sort of a "I had issues with our father, but I don't blame you for them" sort of deal on his part.

Wonder if that was "on purpose" or accidental (e.g. the writers of Blue were out of the loop that he's seeing someone in the other titles)?

Yeah, I wish they'd stop tiptoeing around her situation with Warren. I mean, it reads like they COULD be exes on amicable terms, but I just want a resolution, damn it!
    I'm way behind on stuff, so has there actually been the material that suggests that this could be on the way out or are we just guessing? (Last I heard, the idea of Laura and Angel being a couple was here to stay.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Wonder if that was "on purpose" or accidental (e.g. the writers of Blue were out of the loop that he's seeing someone in the other titles)?

I'm way behind on stuff, so has there actually been the material that suggests that this could be on the way out or are we just guessing? (Last I heard, the idea of Laura and Angel being a couple was here to stay.)
    Considering how...negative the audience reaction to Larren has been, there's not much excuse for writers not knowing about it. And if they STILL managed to miss it, that's a serious failure by Editorial to let it slip through the cracks.

And there's nothing in-story yet beyond Warren hitting on other chicks in XMB. But when pressed about it Bunn DID say, "What makes you think they're still together."

Reposting my thoughts from the preview thread.

spoilers:
    How many issues was this arc supposed to run for? So far so good. The art is good. I'm loving the new look Gabby is rockin with the Wolverine inspired hoodie. Laura made the smart decision to leave Gabby behind. (Can't bring her everywhere, So points for good parenting) Verdict is still out on the Orphans. Laura's time with Kimura was oddly left out of her flashback sequence. I know she was a retcon, but you'd think the brutality she suffered under her would be included. Henry Sutter will still be a kid, but I hope he is a member of the Orphans! I think the biggest twist and gut-shot that Taylor could EVER pull with the Orphans of X. Is to make Sarah Kinney the big bad.
    end of spoilers

When is the next issue dammit!

If Gabby's costume has changed (it needed to, I guess, the old one was destroyed when she turned into a Brood last arc), that was good timing for the cover design change, as it removed the now outdated corner box art.

Spectacular Member

i read weapon-X...uh its ok.
    i read all new wolverine... ok...ok... HOLY HELL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If Gabby's costume has changed (it needed to, I guess, the old one was destroyed when she turned into a Brood last arc), that was good timing for the cover design change, as it removed the now outdated corner box art.
    Gotta love how Gabby's jacket has a print of Wolverine's face on it. Given her personality, it works for her.

Extraordinary Member

After reading this issue, I have to ask, has Daken stopped drinking? Because he comes up with some pretty bad ideas when he's drunk or high so it would be good to see him trying something different.

What's the wreckage on the base supposed to be?