Page 618 of 808 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 12112
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

She fights for the Users!
    This was the one book withouth time travle, now were going to a 90 alternet future, thats the worst and most overtly extream type of future. Also why a visor ? Is this her and Cyclops kid ? Wonder how Logan would react to that. Probably violence and screaming .
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-11-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This was the one book withouth time travle, now were going to a 90 alternet future, thats the worst and most overtly extream type of future. Also why a visor ? Is this her and Cyclops kid ? Wonder how Logan would react to that. Probably violence and screaming .
    Alright what is this? Where is it from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darzefader View Post
    Alright what is this? Where is it from?
    All Paniccia said is that it's from "WAAAAAAAAAY after" Orphans of X.

Spectacular Member

All Paniccia said is that it's from "WAAAAAAAAAY after" Orphans of X.
    Oh, I couldn't find it on his Twitter, where did you find it?

Thanks by the way!

Spectacular Member

Ah never mind, found it in his replies. He really did not give many details did he

BANNED

So last night's Gifted hinted at the Weapon X project. What would everyone think of them introducing X-23 in that universe to fill the Wolverine role?

It would give the Underground a heavy-hitter in hand-to-hand combat other than Thunderbird, while offering a familiar face without needing to bring in a bigger name like Logan. The first time she pops her claws will reveal the connection without needing a lot of setup, while also leaving the Underground with questions as to where she came from (setting up an origin episode later). Plus, the fact that Gifted is set in a separate universe from the films would allow a different take on the character. I'd envision a scenario that introduces her in a spin on NYX, only instead of Kiden Nixon it would be the Underground that finds her.

Laura sporting a slightly different look in X-Men Red #2. Don't usually see her hair in a pony like that.
    I see she's wearing the grey costume there, sans mask, and Nightcrawler also has his uniform from Gold. Jean's in civvies. So they must not have their new costumes yet.

And yeah, I can only think of one other time Laura's worn a ponytail... in Generations when both she and Logan were dressed up smart in suits.

So last night's Gifted hinted at the Weapon X project. What would everyone think of them introducing X-23 in that universe to fill the Wolverine role?
    I'd be okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I see she's wearing the grey costume there, sans mask, and Nightcrawler also has his uniform from Gold. Jean's in civvies. So they must not have their new costumes yet.
    And yeah, I can only think of one other time Laura's worn a ponytail... in Generations when both she and Logan were dressed up smart in suits.[/QUOTE]

She did have a braid in an issue of her solo series. I think she might've had her hair put up during a few of her Facility missions, but nothing when she was being herself.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

She fights for the Users!
    I feel like that’s 2099

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

And yeah, I can only think of one other time Laura's worn a ponytail... in Generations when both she and Logan were dressed up smart in suits.
    Not so sure unless that’s happening in a flashback because in my previews catalogue, it featured interior art for X-Men Red #1 and they have their new costumes (though Laura doesn’t have the cowl on and Gabby has a completely different costume than what’s shown on the cover).

Actually Gabby's just missing her mask on the interior, and you can't see anything clearly apart from her mask, hair and one hand and claw on the cover.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Add metallica, there songs unforgiving and and untill it sleeps fit her perfectly.
    speaking of metallica someone put together three metallica songs as tribute songs for Logan, Daken, and Laura a long time ago. the last one is for Laura and i have to admit i love listening to all of these because they fit perfectly for these characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpYl1MYggE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVnLlHJd6sM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmcMdhjSq3s

It would give the Underground a heavy-hitter in hand-to-hand combat other than Thunderbird, while offering a familiar face without needing to bring in a bigger name like Logan. The first time she pops her claws will reveal the connection without needing a lot of setup, while also leaving the Underground with questions as to where she came from (setting up an origin episode later). Plus, the fact that Gifted is set in a separate universe from the films would allow a different take on the character. I'd envision a scenario that introduces her in a spin on NYX, only instead of Kiden Nixon it would be the Underground that finds her.
    I would love to see X-23 show up in the show but I didn't catch any reference to Weapon X, can you tell me what scene that was?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I would love to see X-23 show up in the show but I didn't catch any reference to Weapon X, can you tell me what scene that was?
    Roderick Campbell mentions a defunct facility in Canada that had the Adamantium required for their mutant testing chamber. https://www.cbr.com/gifted-tv-x-men-wolverine-weapon-x/

Spectacular Member

Today's issue was really good, lots of things happening, Gabby's code name, muramasa shield. Great issue all around.