Page 757 of 808 FirstFirst ... 257657707747753754755756757758759760761767807 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They're not in sync at all. I already mentioned Laura's timeline. Blue is still set before Venomized, and therefore also before Avengers No Surrender (Vision was in Venomized, and ended NS needing major repairs). Gold is after No Surrender, the sequence is NS, then Rogue and Gambit, and then the Gold arc where Iceman and Rogue formed a new team. Red appears to be after Kitty's wedding, since Jean was at the bachelorette party and will be at the wedding itself. Astonishing seems to be set at some point before Old Man Logan quit the Gold team. Weapon X and Old Man Logan are in line with Gold.

And it's not just the X books. Spider-Man/Deadpool is set before Go Down Swinging, the current ASM arc, because Peter hasn't broken up with Mockingbird yet. It's also prior to the final arc of Despicable Deadpool. Marvel Two-In-One is definitely set before Invincible Iron Man #600 (because of Doctor Doom, who is still unscarred and Iron Man), and won't be over before Fantastic Four launches, which is obviously set afterwards. Champions #21 isn't out yet, but takes place before Incredible Hulk #717, because Amadeus's powers have changed. Also, #21 is out after the Infinity Countdown tie-in, which is actually set afterwards.
    My head hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by jhack53 View Post
    well after the last couple of months with hunt for wolverine comics i am really...Really...REALLY upset that once again marvel dropped the ball with Laura. you would think that the clone/daughter of one of there most popular characters who has been running around wearing his costume and using his name would be somewhat important to locating the guy. yet where is she when this happens i don't know? does Kitty or anyone else within the x-men even mention to Laura that Logan is missing? hell does Laura even know that Logan's body wasn't encased in the adimantium anymore?

hell at this point i'm surprised Laura was even involved in Logan's Legacy and Wolverine's.
    That's one of several reasons I'm not reading any of it.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Art

Kitty Pryde and Snikt
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 05-25-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie valley View Post
    Art

Kitty Pryde and Snikt
    Nice piece there! Love the uniforms and the looks they're giving. Laura especially has that "Mess with me and I'll gut you" look that's become so iconic. Hope to see plenty of this in her upcoming solo series.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Nice piece there! Love the uniforms and the looks they're giving. Laura especially has that "Mess with me and I'll gut you" look that's become so iconic. Hope to see plenty of this in her upcoming solo series.
    Thanks. I will hopefully share some others monthly or weekly
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 05-26-2018 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks. I will hopefully share some others monthly or weekly
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Don't know if it will be in the book. His most recent other laura images were though, i don't think X-23 will be a happy book
    IMG_20180526_112324.jpg
    From Mike choi twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Don't know if it will be in the book. His most recent other laura images were though, i don't think X-23 will be a happy book
    IMG_20180526_112324.jpg
    From Mike choi twitter
    Was just coming here to post this.

Although keep in mind: Covers Always Lie

Just remember, this was the cover to X-23 #19:

and we all know how THAT turned out in the book itself...

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Was just coming here to post this.

Although keep in mind: Covers Always Lie

Just remember, this was the cover to X-23 #19:

and we all know how THAT turned out in the book itself...
    That cover was a ridiculous tease just get people to finish reading a poorly conceived story. And if I don't see more blood, guts, and some interesting challenges I will be very disappointed.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

IMG_20180526_112324.jpg
    From Mike choi twitter
    Honestly I hope not. I really want to read a more serious book. ANW was overall too light for my tastes.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Honestly I hope not. I really want to read a more serious book. ANW was overall too light for my tastes.
    This. it was too kiddish. way to much Gabby. Taylor wanted to write his pet character which was obvious. i still hope that this book brings back the fighting more. and less disney kids with gabby and Jonathon
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Anyone up for a Gambit and Laura mini series?

Quote Originally Posted by DKnight View Post
    Would love something like that

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DKnight View Post
    no need for a mini. a reaccurring guest spot in the ongoing i would like though
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Art

Kitty Pryde and Snikt
    Very nice. Very 'soft' and apropos to the X-Men and Marvel women in general, in keeping with the whole concept that toughness and strength come from within. One does not need to go around with an angry sour look or be harsh or shrill to convey strength.

IMG_20180526_112324.jpg
    From Mike choi twitter
    My oh my. . I just love Choi's work. Especially vis-a-vis X-23. Good art work should speak to you or hit you in the mind and heart and I feel that his stuff does that.

As for the tone of the book...the only thing I know of Tamaki's work is what I've seen of her from flipping through a Supergirl issue. I didn't find it to be that substantive and there was a lot of 'box' ticking. That being said, from what I have read from her regarding the character. She seems to have at least done her homework and seems to get Laura's personally, although that doesn't always translate to the page. Fingers crossed but . But as long as we're done with Taylor's 'UFC' Laura and she's written as she was originally introduced I'm fine. The laughs and humour should come from the side kick.