Page 808 of 808 FirstFirst ... 308708758798804805806807808
Results 12,106 to 12,112 of 12112

I am interested to see the MCU version of X-23. Considering how they are trying almost everything to the Avengers I do wonder if we will see a Winter Soldier and X-23 team up.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Or an onscreen X-23/Black Widow team-up (perhaps hinting that Natasha has past history with Logan as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Or an onscreen X-23/Black Widow team-up (perhaps hinting that Natasha has past history with Logan as well).
    Natasha did recruit Laura into Avengers academy and have a duo mission with her. It would be a good way to introduce an x character on the side .

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Natasha did recruit Laura into Avengers academy and have a duo mission with her. It would be a good way to introduce an x character on the side .

Sorry bout the double post

That's pretty high, but I don't disagree. Laura is an awesome character who will thrive in the MCU. Marvel Studios and Disney are making a huge push for female characters and Laura checks pretty much every box.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules