Page 9 of 808 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Does Logan always suck like this when making introductions?
    tumblr_n50wxdKzP91s983xjo1_500.jpg
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I am only casually paying attention to ANXM...

And I saw where Laura got gutted by Raze or whatever...

Did her healing factor get slowed down since her solo or what? Or was it bendis being bendis?
    Yeah Writers enjoy making her look weak and stupid lately. She doesn't even sense the danger she is in then lets somebody one shot her somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by javi150190 View Post
    Does Logan always suck like this when making introductions?
    tumblr_n50wxdKzP91s983xjo1_500.jpg
    I always quite liked that introduction it's straight to the point. Logan knows the students well enough to know they'll try to haze the new kid so he's giving them fair warning that if they mess her around she could easily kill them. Not that it stopped Hellion picking on her which in turn led her to develop a huge crush on him lol. Hellion seems tro be mean to girls he likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Yeah Writers enjoy making her look weak and stupid lately. She doesn't even sense the danger she is in then lets somebody one shot her somehow.

I always quite liked that introduction it's straight to the point. Logan knows the students well enough to know they'll try to haze the new kid so he's giving them fair warning that if they mess her around she could easily kill them. Not that it stopped Hellion picking on her which in turn led her to develop a huge crush on him lol. Hellion seems tro be mean to girls he likes.
    That was some nice development between Hellion and X. Hell most of the X-kids who weren't killed/de-powered had some nice character development during that era.

She's got Wolverine's DNA. Guess she inherited his tendency to get jobbed by the writers.

tumblr_n4r59gDVrC1t1gd3do1_500.jpg

This makes me wonder if anyone on Logan's side knows where she is right now

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

BANNED

tumblr_n4r59gDVrC1t1gd3do1_500.jpg

This makes me wonder if anyone on Logan's side knows where she is right now
    I've been wondering that myself. Somehow she goes from Logan putting her on a medevac chopper (wasn't it a SHIELD chopper at that?) to wandering the streets of Miami suffering a bout of temporary-amnesia after having been captured and tortured by Purifiers. That's a pretty damn big gap that jumps right from Point A to Point D. What the hell happened in Point B?

Has she even been mentioned Uncanny, AXM, Adjectiveless, etc.?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I've been wondering that myself. Somehow she goes from Logan putting her on a medevac chopper (wasn't it a SHIELD chopper at that?) to wandering the streets of Miami suffering a bout of temporary-amnesia after having been captured and tortured by Purifiers. That's a pretty damn big gap that jumps right from Point A to Point D. What the hell happened in Point B?

Has she even been mentioned Uncanny, AXM, Adjectiveless, etc.?
    Let's be honest, she's a pretty minor player in these current events so she probably won't be mentioned in any of the others (her being in the first KY AXM arc may address something which has me interested). Also was it mentioned that she was captured and tortured by the purifiers? I thought she was just on the run when the 05 found her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by idiyona View Post
    Let's be honest, she's a pretty minor player in these current events so she probably won't be mentioned in any of the others (her being in the first KY AXM arc may address something which has me interested). Also was it mentioned that she was captured and tortured by the purifiers? I thought she was just on the run when the 05 found her.
    From what I understand, she had been captured and tortured, and was in the process of escaping and hiding from them when the O5 found her.

BANNED

One of May favorite Marvel characters. Whether on TV or in comics, X-23 is a fun delight to,read.

Here's hoping she plays a role,or two with Wolverine stated to be dead soon. At least tries to honor him in someway by leaving Cyclops and co, and Bendis writing her, and finding her own way as a sense that Cyclops way is more troubling than before.

I mean it was partly Cyclops fault that her New X-men friends nearly abandon her in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    That was some nice development between Hellion and X. Hell most of the X-kids who weren't killed/de-powered had some nice character development during that era.
    Because of good writers. KYost know how to actually develop characters and move a story along instead of rambling on and not making characters seem interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    From what I understand, she had been captured and tortured, and was in the process of escaping and hiding from them when the O5 found her.

Yeah it seems to imply that and it's the only way i can think for the events to make some sort of sense. When they get captured after going for revenge on the purifiers they seem to be kinda equipped for torture so i imagine they picked up a weak and very confused Laura who was recovering from severe trauma and tortured her before she escaped. We have seen in the future scenes mutants have their heads shaved in some sort of ritual torture so i'm guessing that's why she was bald. Her hair tends to grow back really quick so i can't imagine her being bald for that long from being burned. It's also the only way i can think she would have ended up in Miami being captured and moved to another place.

I think they kinda shot themselves in the foot with this idea too many plot holes especially when they try to tie it in with Avengers Arena and it completely ignored the fact that the kids were picked up by the Avengers.

BANNED

I think they kinda shot themselves in the foot with this idea too many plot holes especially when they try to tie it in with Avengers Arena and it completely ignored the fact that the kids were picked up by the Avengers.
    The best I can think of is that Laura woke up in a medical unit and, having displayed a prior discomfort with such facilities, (she almost took Val Richards's head off when she woke up in the FF's med bay during her solo) she panicked and escaped without a familiar face (or more probably, familiar SCENT) there to keep her calm when she regained consciousness. ESPECIALLY because the last she remembered was being on Murderworld, so for all she knew it was one of Arcade's labs and he had something disturbing planned for her.

477533_m.jpg

Let's hope Kyost will handle Laura's reaction to Logan's death

— Gail Simone

BANNED

477533_m.jpg

Let's hope Kyost will handle Laura's reaction to Logan's death
    AFAIK, the appearance that's been confirmed in Amazing is being set before Logan's death. There hasn't been any word yet on whether she'll be going back to Bendis after that, or if it will become a long-term stint (please, GOD, let her stay in AXM).

But I agree, they need to be the ones to write it.

674012_m.jpg

More fine art

— Gail Simone