Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 12112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Love that pick. Take that wade
    I always liked this one:

Deadpool trolling Laura since X-Force

"This is me being reasonable"

Ultimate Member

Silly Laura, Deadpool can never die. If his ancient, demonic, succubus wife cannot kill him, then you certainly cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Silly Laura, Deadpool can never die. If his ancient, demonic, succubus wife cannot kill him, then you certainly cant.
    She can certainly give it the old college try though. Which will be massively entertaining.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    She can certainly give it the old college try though. Which will be massively entertaining.
    I do wonder after how many minutes/hours they would call it a stalemate should they fight against each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Yeah but Soule is fully aware of that and has said this is not team in the traditional sense. There will be a lot conflict and clashing.
    So Sungila I must say that im really impressed by your analysis. Do you do something similar in real-life? Because to be honest I have never met somebody who analyzes the way and as deep as you do.
    Thank you Galerion. That's a really generous compliment. I don't think I'd be getting nearly as much as I have from Laura's story without the guidance and enthusiasm of this thread's regulars.

It's going to be great to see how a cast of loners handle being teamed-up. I'm AM going to miss Wolverine (honestly I've missed Logan for years) - I think this series could potentially bring back a lot of that spirit.

Here's a team-up that might turn Deadpool away. He and AoA Nightcrawler just didn't get along.
    4fb5f131e1e1ecffa290da9957c53286.jpg
    http://www.jeffdekal.com/
    (this guy's art is amazing!)
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Thank you Galerion. That's a really generous compliment. I don't think I'd be getting nearly as much as I have from Laura's story without the guidance and enthusiasm of this thread's regulars.

It's going to be great to see how a cast of loners handle being teamed-up. I'm AM going to miss Wolverine (honestly I've missed Logan for years) - I think this series could potentially bring back a lot of that spirit.

Here's a team-up that might turn Deadpool away. He and AoA Nightcrawler just didn't get along.
    4fb5f131e1e1ecffa290da9957c53286.jpg
    http://www.jeffdekal.com/
    (this guy's art is amazing!)
    And can give the compliment back. It's always nice to see fresh blood here and their input. Although Im not a veteran either if looking at my join date. It's easy to develop tunnel vision if speaking to the same people constantly who also share your view point.
    Do you plan on reading anything else related to Laura?

I do wonder after how many minutes/hours they would call it a stalemate should they fight against each other?
    Probably quite a while Deadpool just seems to annoy people into submission. She can beat on him forever and still not get anywhere and he would probably just let her while taunting her. Wolverine in that same story stabbed him through the head and did nothing but make him laugh and request he itch his brain a little to the left XD. Laura is pretty determined though she'd probably give it several hours before getting bored and going home.

And can give the compliment back. It's always nice to see fresh blood here and their input. Although Im not a veteran either if looking at my join date. It's easy to develop tunnel vision if speaking to the same people constantly who also share your view point.
    Do you plan on reading anything else related to Laura?
    Super True. It's interesting to know other individuals opinions. That is what I did before joining after 6 or 7 years, I can't remember how long I lurked in the threads...? I am interested in knowing sungila's current opinion on certain characters and events... XD
    Also interesting teamup, wonder how AOA kurt can be resurrected?
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

So I entered the vast world of Tumblr and came back with quite a few pieces so prepare yourself

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Very Nice pics
    X-Men Forever

So I entered the vast world of Tumblr and came back with quite a few pieces so prepare yourself
    please share more of your tumblr findings, I gave it a try myself but was met with horrible, HORRIBLE shaming of her character by all kinds of tentacles and all kinds of other crap

and I know this serves no purpose other than fan fantasy. But what do you think would be a cool way to introduce Laura to the Spider Gwen and/or Ultimate universes. And no I don't mean taking 616 Laura, I mean the version of her in that universe

I for one would enjoy a Laura that's the literal daughter of Logan and Sarah.

And here comes the last batch

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Very Nice pics
    Thank you. Took me over a hour to find them all. Was pretty tired after sifting through all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    please share more of your tumblr findings, I gave it a try myself but was met with horrible, HORRIBLE shaming of her character by all kinds of tentacles and all kinds of other crap

and I know this serves no purpose other than fan fantasy. But what do you think would be a cool way to introduce Laura to the Spider Gwen and/or Ultimate universes. And no I don't mean taking 616 Laura, I mean the version of her in that universe

I for one would enjoy a Laura that's the literal daughter of Logan and Sarah.
    LOL sounds like you had a bad experience there. I looked through a blog that was pretty clearly a fan of her. A more general search probably leads to seeing a bit more nasty stuff I guess. Rule 34 of the Internet.

Now to be honest I don't know what the best way would be to introduce them. There is the question how she would be in that scenario personality wise. She is the way she is because she never had a real childhood.
    It's arguable if she would ever become a fighter like she is in 616 without the traumatic experience and training she received.

Now to be honest I don't know what the best way would be to introduce them. There is the question how she would be in that scenario personality wise. She is the way she is because she never had a real childhood.
    It's arguable if she would ever become a fighter like she is in 616 without the traumatic experience and training she received.
    well that's the fun of the alternate version. For example let's say she's the legitimate daughter of Logan and Sarah. But when she was born the facility came in "killed" Sarah, and took Logan and you know the rest of the story imbued him with adamantium, scrambled his memories, etc. Laura is taken by Kimura and trained as an assassin and grows up pretending to be cold but in reality all she wants is revenge for what they did to her family, instead of adamantium skeleton she gets a vibranium skeleton + healing factor AND assassin like training. Now imagine her surprise when she goes back to civilization and discovers that her dad is alive and well and her mother was ever officially recorded as dead.

under such a context we can still have the same ass kicking awesome X!