Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I think it looks pretty sleek. Both did a great job this time around. It sure beats his New 52 Kid Flash(Bart) costume.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Mighty Member

Not feeling this design, it's too metallic

I like it. It's tweaked, but still obviously a flash type costume. And no, the art didn't remind me of Liefeld. The anatomy is too well drawn
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Mighty Member

So the question is ... will this eventually be Wally's costume? Or is it just for Future's End? We all know that most of Future's End won't stick when it is all over. Could Wally be keeping this costume when it is all said and done? Will he be the New Kid Flash? If so... will it somehow be as a seventeen year old from Future's End? Or will it be the same costume but with a twelve year old Wally?

Not for me. Especially the hair, upper mask area.

But I'm still trying to grasp the new Wally West, so maybe both will grow on me.

Maybe......

He just looks like one of those flashes from the future, in the old universe

it's just meh

Its not a carbon copy of Barry's costume, its not a copy of old Kid Flash costumes, yet its distinctly a speedster family look.

So it works for me. If its in the ballpark of what he'll end up wearing in proper continuity that is.

Astonishing Member

looks pretty good to me, it's definitely different from the norm. I can see it appearing as a little over complicated but to be honest it's a really good design.

Ultimate Member

It's surprisingly good, I quite like it. I also like that they just didn't go with the old costume. You want Wally to be different, to be his own character. Well, giving him his own (cool looking) unique costume is a good start.

I try to be upbeat - I really do. When I first saw this today on my cell phone, I didn't think it looked bad. Now that I've seen it on a bigger screen, it's losing its luster (pardon the pun). I'm okay with the silver and dark grey/black, but the red on the arms and chest make it seem too busy. (I prefer simple costumes design-wise. The more complex, the more it'll vary from artist to artist.)

I can live with the red trims, but the more I see the open cowl, the more it bugs me. Personally, open cowls are best for showing off hair - which especially works for speedsters. (Like more Kid Flash of the prior continuity.) With short hair like this, it's like why bother? It almost looks like he just has a black topping to his cowl and cut a "forehead window" onto the front.

Maybe I'm just being nitpicky. Overall, I do like it. It's different enough, but it still Flash-y.

Amazing Member

White (Silver?) Flash, haha

I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Neowing View Post
    He reminds me of Falcon so much.

They should change the silver to black then it would be good.
    That's exactly what I thought of when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    So the question is ... will this eventually be Wally's costume? Or is it just for Future's End? We all know that most of Future's End won't stick when it is all over. Could Wally be keeping this costume when it is all said and done? Will he be the New Kid Flash? If so... will it somehow be as a seventeen year old from Future's End? Or will it be the same costume but with a twelve year old Wally?
    We're not psychic.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I'm all for Wally, but that's hilariously awful. It may be the single worst image of the New 52. I mean at least you could tell who Liefeld was trying to draw.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Good Lord, that's hideous!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!