Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Default Bleeding Cool: Cosplay Models Recreate J. Scott Campbell's Swords Of Sorrow Cover

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/...-sorrow-cover/

Tabitha Lyons said “As soon as I saw J’s cover I knew I had to get my friends together to recreate it.” The cover she is referring to is J. Scott Campbell’s cover for Swords of Sorrow #1, the first part of Dynamite’s big summer event featuring their female characters and written by a hand picked crew of female writers led by Gail Simone.

Lyons pulls together the group to make up the following image. The photo was taken by Andrew Dobell and the models involved are Tasha MacKenzie as Dejah Thoris, Chiquitita as Shanna, MoJo Jones as Vampirella and Lyons as Red Sonja.

Thought I would share this, I thought it was pretty cool and Swords of Sorrow is getting a lot of good press and good fans. Strong female characters by strong female talent. I love their version of the cover, it's pretty cool looking and matches pretty well. Love that female fans have embraced this characters as well. I am really enjoying these stories and these characters.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

That looks kinda terrible.

Campbells art, i mean.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    That looks kinda terrible.

Campbells art, i mean.
    I don't think its that bad, it's not my favorite cover. I got one of the variant covers that I enjoyed way more. But it is definitely a cosplayable image, the way the characters are set up are really cool.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!