All-New Member

Default Wonder Woman on Comixology

Anyone else been taking advantage of the recent expansion of Wonder Woman issues on Comixology?

The Diana Prince non powered era, the 12 Labors and the initial issues after that including the first few of the World War II period then the Conway/Kobra run and great value this week with most of the Mishkin run now available and on sale.

I know the title wasn't always that great pre-Crisis but this is the better stuff and the Mishkin run in particular holds up well I think.

My only issue is that they are a bit haphazard in their release schedule - they started with the Diana Prince stuff then skipped ahead to 12 Labors (ok the issues in between have a horrible rep but it would be nice to have a complete run - I suppose the Nubia stuff might be a problem) then they randomly released a few Mishkin issues from near the end of his run before going back to the post 12 Labors stuff and the first few issues of the WW II run before hitting 230 which had been on Comixology for ages and skipping forward to the Conway issues (though not the beginning of his run which set up the new status quo oddly) before releasing most (but not all) of the Mishkin run all at once this week.

I haven't been taking advantage of this, but your post is making me consider it. This is the era I grew up with. My first WW comic (if memory serves) was one of the 12 Labors--the one with Hawkman and Dr. Cyber.

I used to own most of the Conway/Mishkin, etc. issues. I gave my all comics to my younger brother when I left home, thinking I was passing along a tradition. He promptly sold them.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Yes sir, I was so excited to see all the old school WW being offered on Comixology, this week a whole bunch of Wonder Woman vol 1 was put up, the last two years of the original series, and for 99 cents each!! And a bunch of JLA with classic Diana, too!!
    What I don't like about the first few after 12 Labors and the new cheetah arcs is that those books are put in with poor scans and the paper quality is bad. Compare those issues to the 12 labor issues and you'll see what I mean. But any WW is better than no WW!