Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Brain Boy: The Men from G.E.S.T.A.L.T., #1

"Brain Boy: The Men from G.E.S.T.A.L.T." #1 kicks off the character's second mini-series, and so far, Fred Van Lente and Freddie Williams II have given us a fast-paced psychic adventure.

Full review here.

Really liked the last series and FVL is one of the best going right now. Definitely looking forward to picking this up and seeing more Brain Boy in the future.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

It was a good issue, I really like where the story is going for Brain Boy and we are learning a lot more with each issue he is in.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Just got it today, now I plan on re-reading the first Brain Boy mini and then jumping right into this one. Again, the first Brain Boy mini didn't grab me like most of the other Black Sky titles did, but it wasn't a bad read by any means and it was good enough to warrant a purchase of this new series considering the first issue shows some promise. If I don't like issue #1 I do doubt that I'll be sticking with the book moving forward, though.