Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    The outfit looks better now. There's no way those breasts would stay up in that shirt-like-contraption, especially if she got into fight.
    They're first grade Sinister silicone, they'll stay where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    It's Maddie - she uses sex and sexy as a weapon - it's what she and Emma share. It's a part of what empowers them as women.

Look, if Marvel enforced that "dress code" throughout the whole comic - things would be different. But no, they took a short cut, easy out and only changed the cover. It shows that they don't really care what Maddie's wear as long as they don't have to deal with any PR fallout.
    Well, given that the cover is what most people cares anyways........................................... ...................

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    The outfit looks better now. There's no way those breasts would stay up in that shirt-like-contraption, especially if she got into fight.
    There is that kind of special glue that japanese school girls, back in the 90', were using to hold those legwarmers in place...

Maddie's got a suped up version of Jean Grey DNA from Sinister. Of COURSE them perky things'll do whatever's necessary in any given situation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That pose in that outfit with that sas. Are we sure it's not Havok whose sexuality we should be questioning?
    I know! Havok's such a bitchy queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

I really never liked Maddies original costume the underboob just looks silly. I much preferred her Sisterhood look

Alas, poor Underboob. We knew thee well.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    I really never liked Maddies original costume the underboob just looks silly. I much preferred her Sisterhood look
    Maddie's original costume is ridiculous beyond belief and her Sisterhood outfit did indeed look good. But that's not what's being made fun of here. Had Marvel slightly redesigned the thing from the get-go, we wouldn't be laughing our asses off so much.

Viva la underboob!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maddie's original costume is ridiculous beyond belief and her Sisterhood outfit did indeed look good. But that's not what's being made fun of here. Had Marvel slightly redesigned the thing from the get-go, we wouldn't be laughing our asses off so much.
    Exactly. No one here's particularly concerned about the presence or absence of Teh Undaboob, but the fact that Marvel has decided to edit it out as a possible way to stem any internet anger deserves our scorn and derision.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Those poor Goblin Queen cosplayers. You just know the Black Widow cosplayers will troll the crap out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Exactly. No one here's particularly concerned about the presence or absence of Teh Undaboob, but the fact that Marvel has decided to edit it out as a possible way to stem any internet anger deserves our scorn and derision.
    Exactly....

They didn't care years ago so why is this a problem now?

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

That's her costume though!

Grimm Tales is far worse.

I'm all for showing women in better light but that's a part of Maddie's deal as the Hobby Queen. What's mext? They give her slave Havok a pair of pants!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    It's Maddie - she uses sex and sexy as a weapon - it's what she and Emma share. It's a part of what empowers them as women.

Look, if Marvel enforced that "dress code" throughout the whole comic - things would be different. But no, they took a short cut, easy out and only changed the cover. It shows that they don't really care what Maddie's wear as long as they don't have to deal with any PR fallout.
    Except Maddie doesn't use sex as a weapon. She takes on her foes with raw power or sends her minions after them. Or schemes. The only two people she seduced were Havok and Sebastian Shaw.