Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah and they gave quite a few pages for the preview, too. So there's a lot there.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen any promos or images of male characters who have been taken over by Gods?
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

I'm really tempted to check this out. Not sure if my budget can handle yet another new series so soon… Does look good though and I love me some Gillen and McKelvie!!
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them

Pre-ordered. Now I need to find budget space for that as well as everything else...
    You've never seen Judge Dredd and THE LAW at the same time. Just saying.

I feel so good about that series that I'm going to buy an extra copy and pass it around to a few friends who should like it. If you spread some good karma,it'll come back doubled

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post
    Yeah and they gave quite a few pages for the preview, too. So there's a lot there.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen any promos or images of male characters who have been taken over by Gods?
    Yeah i think there was something on bleeding cool. There was a black dude driving a car during sunset and a white pale looking emo or goth dude in a cemetery.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ish kabbible View Post
    I feel so good about that series that I'm going to buy an extra copy and pass it around to a few friends who should like it. If you spread some good karma,it'll come back doubled
    I need to make friends like you.