Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    A teenage Miles is far more interesting than Doctor Peter Parker.
    miles is such a lame character(just as the rest of his original universe) that it would be a bad joke replacing Peter with him beisdes marvel is not as detached from the fans as dc they now that spider-man is a household name, peter parker is a household name, miles morales is NOT a household name. besides who would be soo stupid to replace a stan lee creation with a bendis creation?

So there'll be lots of exciting new books after Secret Wars with dynamic storylines from top notch creators. After 1 arc the creators will change, the book will come out every 2 weeks with a different artist on each issue.....maybe 3 or 4 artists on a single issue, storylines will get interrupted regularly by events, rinse, repeat........PASS.

Quote Originally Posted by justice~! View Post
    We're not allowed to talk about it now? Why?
    Because it's a rumor? Anyway, there are a few books missing on that list that I'm wondering about, like Thor, and iron Man..

Coming this fall at Marvel:

- Magic powers

- Wedding after wedding after wedding

- And, did someone say long-lost triplets?

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penance View Post
    miles is such a lame character(just as the rest of his original universe) that it would be a bad joke replacing Peter with him beisdes marvel is not as detached from the fans as dc they now that spider-man is a household name, peter parker is a household name, miles morales is NOT a household name. besides who would be soo stupid to replace a stan lee creation with a bendis creation?
    And the great thing is that we will have both. Teenage Miles and adult -probably married - Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Coming this fall at Marvel:

- Magic powers

- Wedding after wedding after wedding

- And, did someone say long-lost triplets?
    Join your favorite heroes, as well as Ozymandias, a dimension-hopping imp that only Spider-Man can see, this fall.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Penance View Post
    Sue Storm is not the flagship character of Marvel
    That's not what you said You said Stans best creation, not Marvels flagship.

Silly goose. Everyone knows Sue is the bees knees; the cats pajamas; the...I don't have more.

Given the size and scope of Secret Wars, the Marvel universe should be all-different and all-new. It should adapt and evolve. That's how it stays interesting. I love the new lineup for the All-New All-Different Avengers. I think that's a winning combination already. I'm a bit more concerned about what will happen with the X-men and Fantastic Four. The conspiracy theories about the movie rights notwithstanding, both books have been mired in divisions and schisms for years now. I'd like to see some unity for once. That may be asking for too much, but a lot can happen in 8 months. I'm going to try and be optimistic.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    I'm sure just this little teaser of an article, with no information, will lead to massive speculation and paranoia throughout this community.
    Well obviously this confirms that Marvel hates the X-Men, and are getting rid of them forever.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    If it's completely All-New All-Different, fans will bitch. If it's mostly All-New All-Different, fans will bitch. If it's barely All-New All-Different, fans will bitch. If it's really Just The Same, fans will bitch. So, no matter what, fans will bitch.
    ^^THIS

The funniest part is its normally the same people bitching regardless of which scenario plays out. There needs to be a better term for internet crybabies than "troll."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by nofzac View Post
    ^^THIS

The funniest part is its normally the same people bitching regardless of which scenario plays out. There needs to be a better term for internet crybabies than "troll."
    My theory is that a good portion of comic book fans aren't actually comic book fans. They hate so many comic books that they probably just hate comic books. They just keep trying to read them for god knows what reason.

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    My theory is that a good portion of comic book fans aren't actually comic book fans. They hate so many comic books that they probably just hate comic books. They just keep trying to read them for god knows what reason.
    Keep in mind that the root word for fan is fanatic. So technically they don't have to like anything, just be obsessed with it.

Don't they claim that it's going to be All New, All Different every six months or so?

BANNED

All I know is I'm looking forward to Aaron Stack's turn in the red, white and blues as Captain Made-In-America.

Marvel doesn't have the balls...