Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

With the All-new X-men not being involved in the Axis event since they will be in the Ultimate Universe, how do you think they will react to whatever huge changes to the X-men that occur in the event( such as the x-men possibly working with Apocalypse or their new home).
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    With the All-new X-men not being involved in the Axis event since they will be in the Ultimate Universe, how do you think they will react to whatever huge changes to the X-men that occur in the event( such as the x-men possibly working with Apocalypse or their new home).
    Good question, especially given the disillusionment I think they ALREADY feel over how Xavier's "dream" turned out.

One thing that could answer the question is: Does Axis take place before or after the Death of Wolverine? I don't know if the timeline has been made clear, but if Wolverine dies AFTER Axis takes place, there might not be all that big of a change to the status quo long-term, as it seems a lot of DoW is built on the current situation.

He dies before Axis, I know because two tie-ins for the Axis event state that it's after he died where Nightcrawler hunts down Sabertooth and Quentin returning to JGS during Axis.

Also the fact that Logan's not even in any of the the art or Promos for Axis.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

My guess:

- X-23 wouldnt even flinch.
    - Jeen maybe would have a exasperated "and what now ?" expression.
    - Kitty would try to stay calm and find out what happened.
    - And the other 3 would just be very confused, and maybe Teen Iceman would make a joke about it.

Incredible Member

Warren is now visiting his parents' property...is he aware that they are deceased.
    Has young Hank or bobby tried to contact their parents?
    Or Scott, his grandparents?
    Lots of loose ends and story lines.
    Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Warren is now visiting his parents' property...is he aware that they are deceased.
    Has young Hank or bobby tried to contact their parents?
    Or Scott, his grandparents?
    Lots of loose ends and story lines.
    Gerry
    Are Cyclops' grandparents still alive ?

I'd just like to chime in and say, I was extremely skeptical of this title to say the least - and I've been surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. I'll admit to enjoying Bendis' writing in general (I find his Uncanny X-men to be excellent as well - and I went into that with really low expectations as I did not like the direction most of these characters had been going in). Anyway, considering I thought this book would be boring, I've found it to be one of my most anticipated books. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story ultimately leads.

Well this looks to be very interesting: Ultimate X-men VS All-new X-men, Jimmy Hudson VS X-23, and UU Jean VS 05 Jean

portrait_uncanny.jpg
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Well this looks to be very interesting: Ultimate X-men VS All-new X-men, Jimmy Hudson VS X-23, and UU Jean VS 05 Jean

portrait_uncanny.jpg
    *SIGH* More hero vs. hero? Wonder what sets THIS one off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Well, you know that this could just another cover lying to us................................................ .....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    UU Jean: Our Cyclops died T_T
    Jeen:Oh no, our two cyclops would be sad to hear that
    UU jean: Two cyclops?
    Jeen: I meant. . .
    UU Jean: X men, we'll have those cyclops, one for us and one for my personal usage!
    Jeen and Laura: Over our dead bodies!

They'll call it cyclops complex or cyclops war even tough there are no cyclops present

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    UU Jean: Our Cyclops died T_T
    Jeen:Oh no, our two cyclops would be sad to hear that
    UU jean: Two cyclops?
    Jeen: I meant. . .
    UU Jean: X men, we'll have those cyclops, one for us and one for my personal usage!
    Jeen and Laura: Over our dead bodies!

They'll call it cyclops complex or cyclops war even tough there are no cyclops present
    It would be really amusing if that happened.

I still wonder if the giant mutant that Bendis might have been referring to is either Kitty Pryde or Micromax (Really hoping that its Kitty)
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

I think Axis takes place after the All New X-men's adventure in the Ultimate Universe. In issue 1 the time displaced Jean is present at the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by esomxummills View Post
    I think Axis takes place after the All New X-men's adventure in the Ultimate Universe. In issue 1 the time displaced Jean is present at the battle.
    Yeah I noticed that, I didn't think they were going to be in it because they really weren't in any of the promotion for the event plus their current ultimate adventure. I have to say though it's been fun watching inverted 05 Jean Grey in Axis.
    Words to live by.