Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 151
  1. #121
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,442

    Default

    With the All-new X-men not being involved in the Axis event since they will be in the Ultimate Universe, how do you think they will react to whatever huge changes to the X-men that occur in the event( such as the x-men possibly working with Apocalypse or their new home).
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  2. #122
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    With the All-new X-men not being involved in the Axis event since they will be in the Ultimate Universe, how do you think they will react to whatever huge changes to the X-men that occur in the event( such as the x-men possibly working with Apocalypse or their new home).
    Good question, especially given the disillusionment I think they ALREADY feel over how Xavier's "dream" turned out.

    One thing that could answer the question is: Does Axis take place before or after the Death of Wolverine? I don't know if the timeline has been made clear, but if Wolverine dies AFTER Axis takes place, there might not be all that big of a change to the status quo long-term, as it seems a lot of DoW is built on the current situation.

  3. #123
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,442

    Default

    He dies before Axis, I know because two tie-ins for the Axis event state that it's after he died where Nightcrawler hunts down Sabertooth and Quentin returning to JGS during Axis.

    Also the fact that Logan's not even in any of the the art or Promos for Axis.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  4. #124
    BANNED dragonmp93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    With the All-new X-men not being involved in the Axis event since they will be in the Ultimate Universe, how do you think they will react to whatever huge changes to the X-men that occur in the event( such as the x-men possibly working with Apocalypse or their new home).
    My guess:

    - X-23 wouldnt even flinch.
    - Jeen maybe would have a exasperated "and what now ?" expression.
    - Kitty would try to stay calm and find out what happened.
    - And the other 3 would just be very confused, and maybe Teen Iceman would make a joke about it.

  5. #125
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Warren is now visiting his parents' property...is he aware that they are deceased.
    Has young Hank or bobby tried to contact their parents?
    Or Scott, his grandparents?
    Lots of loose ends and story lines.
    Gerry

  6. #126
    BANNED dragonmp93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Warren is now visiting his parents' property...is he aware that they are deceased.
    Has young Hank or bobby tried to contact their parents?
    Or Scott, his grandparents?
    Lots of loose ends and story lines.
    Gerry
    Are Cyclops' grandparents still alive ?

  7. #127
    Newbie Member kirr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I'd just like to chime in and say, I was extremely skeptical of this title to say the least - and I've been surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. I'll admit to enjoying Bendis' writing in general (I find his Uncanny X-men to be excellent as well - and I went into that with really low expectations as I did not like the direction most of these characters had been going in). Anyway, considering I thought this book would be boring, I've found it to be one of my most anticipated books. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story ultimately leads.

  8. #128
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,442

    Default

    Well this looks to be very interesting: Ultimate X-men VS All-new X-men, Jimmy Hudson VS X-23, and UU Jean VS 05 Jean

    portrait_uncanny.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  9. #129
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well this looks to be very interesting: Ultimate X-men VS All-new X-men, Jimmy Hudson VS X-23, and UU Jean VS 05 Jean

    portrait_uncanny.jpg
    *SIGH* More hero vs. hero? Wonder what sets THIS one off.

  10. #130
    BANNED dragonmp93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    *SIGH* More hero vs. hero? Wonder what sets THIS one off.
    Well, you know that this could just another cover lying to us................................................ .....

  11. #131
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    *SIGH* More hero vs. hero? Wonder what sets THIS one off.
    UU Jean: Our Cyclops died T_T
    Jeen:Oh no, our two cyclops would be sad to hear that
    UU jean: Two cyclops?
    Jeen: I meant. . .
    UU Jean: X men, we'll have those cyclops, one for us and one for my personal usage!
    Jeen and Laura: Over our dead bodies!

    They'll call it cyclops complex or cyclops war even tough there are no cyclops present

  12. #132
    BANNED dragonmp93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    UU Jean: Our Cyclops died T_T
    Jeen:Oh no, our two cyclops would be sad to hear that
    UU jean: Two cyclops?
    Jeen: I meant. . .
    UU Jean: X men, we'll have those cyclops, one for us and one for my personal usage!
    Jeen and Laura: Over our dead bodies!

    They'll call it cyclops complex or cyclops war even tough there are no cyclops present
    It would be really amusing if that happened.

  13. #133
    Awesome #1 a0040pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    I still wonder if the giant mutant that Bendis might have been referring to is either Kitty Pryde or Micromax (Really hoping that its Kitty)
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

  14. #134
    Amazing Member Kamose1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    With the All-new X-men not being involved in the Axis event since they will be in the Ultimate Universe, how do you think they will react to whatever huge changes to the X-men that occur in the event( such as the x-men possibly working with Apocalypse or their new home).
    I think Axis takes place after the All New X-men's adventure in the Ultimate Universe. In issue 1 the time displaced Jean is present at the battle.

  15. #135
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esomxummills View Post
    I think Axis takes place after the All New X-men's adventure in the Ultimate Universe. In issue 1 the time displaced Jean is present at the battle.
    Yeah I noticed that, I didn't think they were going to be in it because they really weren't in any of the promotion for the event plus their current ultimate adventure. I have to say though it's been fun watching inverted 05 Jean Grey in Axis.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •