Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Default If your favorite Image comic got animated, who would you want to voice the characters?

This is just a fun thread I wanted to try out. I'm not sure if it's been done before.
    Name anyone you would want to voice any Image characters you like. If you want to, you can give reasons why you would pick those people.

I'll start with The Fuse and Copperhead.

The Fuse:

Ralph Dietrich, voiced by Phil LaMarr, Khary Payton, or Michael B. Jordan
    Klementina "Klem" Ristovych, voiced by Mindy Sterling or Jane Lynch

For Ralph, I always imaged Khary Payton's Aqualad voice from Young Justice when reading Fuse, though I know he would need to have a German accent.
    For Klem, she would need to have a Russian accent, but she always reminded me of Lin Beifong from Legend of Korra.

Copperhead:

Clara Bronson, voiced by Laura Bailey
    Budroxifinicus, voiced by Brad Garrett

For Sheriff Bronson, I just really like Laura Bailey and would love to hear her as Clara in an animated adaption.
    For Deputy Boo, I read every line from him with Brad Garrett's voice. I just think it fits.
    Last edited by Samurai Jack; 05-23-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Oh wow fun thread idea!

My mind immediately jumped to Ellen Page for Izabel (the ghost girl from Saga).
    Page really nailed that easily-bored teen voice for her role as Juno, and in the criminally underrated thriller Hard Candy.
    Could see Audrey Plaza (from Parks & Rec) voice her really well too.

2727360-izabel_saga_3_kinda_racist.jpg
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Aubrey Plaza would make a pretty fun Izabel.
    I know I'm using Laura Bailey again from my first post, but I think it actually makes more sense here with Alana. If anyone has played the video game Nier, Kainé seems somewhat similar to Alana in personality.

I'm not sure who would make a good Marko, but just for fun in the case of Laura Bailey voicing Alana, I'd want Liam O'Brien to voice Marko.
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post
    Copperhead:

Clara Bronson, voiced by Laura Bailey
    Budroxifinicus, voiced by Brad Garrett
    See, for me, Clara in my mind is Jennifer Hale, basically because I love me some FemShep, and Clara's sorta how I played Shep in my playthroughs.
    For Boo, I sorta have Alan Rickman in my head, but maybe with less of an English accent. Mostly because he seems annoyed with Clara most of the time and every time he sighs in the book, I hear Rickman sighing as Marvin from H2G2.

So that's who I have: FemShep and Marvin the Android.

I also have the Mayor as some weird combination of Carol Channing as Boss Hogg, just because.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

All-New Member

I think Ellen Page would make a great Izabel. And for some reason I always thought Rosario Dawson would be a great Alana.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost scribble View Post
    I think Ellen Page would make a great Izabel. And for some reason I always thought Rosario Dawson would be a great Alana.
    I've been binging on Archer on Netflix, and now when I go back to re-read I'm starting to envision the cast of Archer as the cast of Saga. So Aisha Taylor for Alana and H. Jon Benjamin for Marko, which is just delightfully goofy.

So Archer with wings and horns.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Simian View Post
    See, for me, Clara in my mind is Jennifer Hale, basically because I love me some FemShep, and Clara's sorta how I played Shep in my playthroughs.
    Okay, this is funny because I also immediately thought of Jennifer Hale for Clara as soon as I saw the title of this thread.

I'd also love to see Tara Strong as Betty from Rat Queens. I think that'd be hilarious.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

I really like the suggestion of Jennifer Hale as Clara Bronson! I could definitely see that working out.

Jennifer Hale as Clara would be spot on!

I was trying to think of someone that would work as Forever Carlyle. Maybe Sumalee Montano?

Not image but I would love for Rainn Wilson to voice Atomic Robo