Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Director's Cut For Amazing Spider-Man 2?

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitio...ue-ray-and-dvd

seriously, this film desrves more credit originally. go check out the deleted scenes and pre visualizations of the first film it felt so inspirational and with how talented marc is and everything else missing from the trailers the movie needs to be good. please sign this for the sake of spidey and the rest of the crew who wanted this movie to be great(just watch the delted scenes and pre visualizations of the first movie and you'll see what i mean. seriously, with everything missing in the second film it was originally good. a bunch of people btw stated that the goblin fight in this film was much longer and more intense and gwen died in many different ways).

I really don't think that's the purpose of change.org.

It's not necessarily accurate to say that everything that was filmed reflects the vision of the director.

Sony does have financial incentives to do something with the footage that they spent a lot of money on, although they may decide that it's too much of a distraction.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I really don't think that's the purpose of change.org.

It's not necessarily accurate to say that everything that was filmed reflects the vision of the director.

Sony does have financial incentives to do something with the footage that they spent a lot of money on, although they may decide that it's too much of a distraction.
    well marc webb deserved enough hate already and most of the things weren't his fault. i mean his first movie and sam's third spiderman movie were tampered with as well so we do want a great spiderman movie and not let a director like webb recieve all the hate he's getting that and spiderman is pretty much screwed in the media so we do really need this.

Yeah this does not reflect what the site is for.

Obama can do anything he wants! Signed.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Wow, this is an inappropriate use of change.org.

Also, in my opinion this was a bad movie. I can't see how an extra hour (or whatever) is going to completely change that.

Regardless of Marc Webb's talent as a director, and he must take some blame for the editing, the fact that he was clearly more interested in presenting a love story rather than a super-hero story, and it will still be the same writers on the additional scenes.

If you loved it, great for you! I really wish I did.

I love the Dark Knight Rises. It gets a lot of stick, but I just let it wash over me (and have fun doing the 'Bane voice') rather than making petitions on websites designed to improve peoples actual lives (see: something important).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Wow, this is an inappropriate use of change.org.

Also, in my opinion this was a bad movie. I can't see how an extra hour (or whatever) is going to completely change that.

Regardless of Marc Webb's talent as a director, and he must take some blame for the editing, the fact that he was clearly more interested in presenting a love story rather than a super-hero story, and it will still be the same writers on the additional scenes.

If you loved it, great for you! I really wish I did.

I love the Dark Knight Rises. It gets a lot of stick, but I just let it wash over me (and have fun doing the 'Bane voice') rather than making petitions on websites designed to improve peoples actual lives (see: something important).

hey, i love a good romance movie myself but there are some important stuff missing and we all know there are some alternate takes in this movie so i really doubt the original take wasn't really all that bad. infact, the same stuff happened in the first movie and it originally looked like it was gonna beat the avengers. seriously, it felt more like a movie than a comic book film. i'd even compare it to E.T. with the feel of this movie including the ost. i really believe if we have both director's cut versions of 1 and 2 we'd have one or two hell of a spiderman movie and marc webb and crew would surely get some respect but knowing the rules of peopel's feelings they'd pay more attention to the actors, orchestra and director than the writers and everyone else behind it. i mean you can't blame me fgor feeling sympathy for someone like webb especially all the hate he recieved before the first movie came out. i mean you can agree that the amount of hate the first movie had before it's release was just incredible. it was nothing i've ever seen. not even bay's transformers or anything m night made recieved this amount of hate before release 0_0

All-New Member

If anyone is interested, there is also a new petition (not on change.org I might add) started by a user at SuperHeroHype aiming to get Spider-Man 3.1 released. Apparently there is a lot of footage yet to be seen, including the alternate Venom/Sandman team up scene. None of these scenes have been shown so far, on any version of Spider-Man 3's home releases,

I wasn't sure if should start a new thread for this, but this seems like a good place to post the link.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/spiderman3

BANNED

Default Director's cut for the amazing spiderman 2

dfo you guys believe we'll get a direcotr's cut of the sequel since the film was shown to be edited to death and the film wasn't a huge success at all?

BANNED

Default will there ever be a directors cut of the second film?

since the second film is underperforming i gotta know if we'll ever get a director's cut version

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    since the second film is underperforming i gotta know if we'll ever get a director's cut version
    Here you go, a link to the anounced extras for the Blu-Ray, being released 19 August:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/06/1...man-2-blu-ray/

I swear, if the people making these films were half as passionate about this franchise as you, we'd probably have much better movies.

BANNED

i know about the deleted scenes a long time ago but i'm just hoping we'll get a director's cut in the near future

Then the deleted scenes are probably the best you're going to get in that respect.

BANNED

for now anyway......

BANNED

Default Directors cut

so since the deal is now confirmed do you believe TASM series will have a directors cut version because after everything garfield and this series went through this series needs it. it can't end up being controversial.

thoughts