Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Great choices Chris!
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Great choices Chris!
    Thanks.

Now, I'm suggesting that maybe we should extend the sign-ups. A Traitor Game spanning as big a scope as this needs some more players to be a part of it, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Thanks.

Now, I'm suggesting that maybe we should extend the sign-ups. A Traitor Game spanning as big a scope as this needs some more players to be a part of it, I'd say.
    I agree! While I love the number 10, it just won't do here.

Extending the sign-ups to... let's say Friday, June 12, 11:59 EST. Then we'll see where we stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    I agree! While I love the number 10, it just won't do here.

Extending the sign-ups to... let's say Friday, June 12, 11:59 EST. Then we'll see where we stand.
    Signups are still open! Everyone who wants to sign up, go right ahead!

I think I'm going to switch the order of my sign-ups around.

Jubal Early first, then Rigel.
    But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    I think I'm going to switch the order of my sign-ups around.

Jubal Early first, then Rigel.
    So, we're going to be seeing Jubal early?

Ba-dum-tish!

Signing up as

Princess Kitana: Wonder woman

and

Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's bizarre adventure Part 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Signing up as

Princess Kitana: Wonder woman

and

Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's bizarre adventure Part 5)
    Ah, interesting choices.

And your second choice, as well as Thuro Pendragon's choice of Jubal Early, brings me to this point:

Your character choice doesn't have to be DC-related, nor does it have to be an Amalgam. If you can't think of any DC or Amalgam (or other variant) characters you want to play, feel free to choose any characters from TV, movies, comic books, anime, or whatever.

The more, the merrier. Ideally, I'd like to have at least four to six more players before signups end and the game officially begins. But if we get more than that, all the better.

Newcomers and experienced players alike are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    So, we're going to be seeing Jubal early?

Ba-dum-tish!
    Chris, as always your puns make me smile and cringe.
    But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    Chris, as always your puns make me smile and cringe.
    Yeah, me, Nschornhorst, and Klutzy Ninja Kitty ought to be together in one of these games some day, and see which of us can make the most puns.

In a plane home to only one, vibrations careened across the Worldweave as visitors entered a realm unaccustomed to visitors. In one dank corner, a massive spider, the Weaver, the Weaver of the Worldweave, Custodian to Universal Entropy, perked up at a doorway introduced to his Web.

...FLESHSCAPE INTO THE FOLDING NAY SOMETHING MORE IT IS THE MONITOR AND THE DESTROYER THOSE WITNESSES TO THE SPOOLING OF THE WORLDFABRIC COME TO RECRUIT I AM THE SOLDIER AND THEY THE GENERALS COME TO ENLIST THEY HAVE COME TO SPEAK A GREETING I WILL RECEIVE AND BE RECEIVED...

He continued babbling the dream-poetics that was the Weaver tongue.

...WITHOUT YOU ASK THE WEAVE HAS SIGNS WELTS AND TEARS FROM DAMAGE FROM THE NOTHING-MATTER IT IS UNDERSTOOD WHY YOU NEED THIS WEAVER THIS FOOTSOLDIER THIS MEDIC TO THE WORLDFABRIC IN THE JOURNEY COMING WE MUST KEEP IT WHOLE INTACT AND FLOWING I WILL BE YOUR MOBILE STITCHER IN THE FIELD...

...I WILL PLAY YOUR GAME...

-----------------------

Elsewhere, in a world more familiar, Prisoner 599, Codename LUNG, Power Designation of BRUTE 4-9 ASTERISK (POWER INCREASES WITH DURATION), BLASTER 2-6 ASTERISK (FIRE AND HEAT ONLY), sat and ate his oatmeal in the prison known world-over as the place history's most dangerous supervillains were sent to rot away for Life.

The former gang leader of the AZN Bad Boys scowled at his breakfast, glared as he was known to do to just about anything. The killing of Bakuda had allowed for enough of a reputation that the average prisoner would not disturb him. Things had been quiet and safe since.

He hated it.

He longed to fight. He longed to-

In a bright light that breached the extradimensional security measures of the Birdcage, he was suddenly elsewhere...

---------------------

Signing up as The Weaver from China Mieville's horror-fantasy Perdido Street Station, and Lung, supervillain Gang Leader from the web serial Worm.

Omg masterbasset youre playing a worm character and a total beast to boot!

Dude yes all my yes
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Still time to sign up!

Okay, I think we could use at least three more people. But we'd welcome even more. The more, the merrier.

Signups still open?

I'll be playing as an alternate Circe and Eobard Vawne Doom a.k.a. Doctor Zoom.