Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post

Now I'm tempted to play as Early as well as the Jayne from the Marvelous Wild West game.
    See the above post for why I'm playing House with Mal.

Though Mal would probably get annoyed with House pretty quickly.

Full disclosure: I've been developing ideas behind the scene with Joe Acro. However, I can't quite commit to hosting. I will try to bring some level of participation as a player and possibly as a "guide" through one or two rounds if eliminated. I may also manage some of the Suicide Squad whom I created with Joe and Froggy's help.

So, with that said - Playing character #1

Arak Magnus, King of Thunder, Heir to King Charlemagne, High Jarl of the Norsemen, son of He-No, last son of the Quontauka

(How do you like that long-ass pretentious title???)

Quote Originally Posted by BarrenThin View Post
    That, and my only performance was as House was cut short by my own actions. You've probably seen me brag like an arrogant butt about how I didn't get caught in Eden in the MGs. That was partially because I threw House under the bus.

"I 'spose yer not countin' that meetin' we had on Celebrity Island where ya were actin' like a big jerk."

Well, I'm pretty sure Lotta Hart's NOT going to be my pick for this game. I'm looking more toward a more superpowered sort.

Which means the Amalgam of her with Betty Brant that appeared in one round of Clash of the Chaos Lords (reposted as a backup feature in Traitor Game Bloodsport in case you're interested in reading it) called Betty Hart wouldn't fit that criteria, either. (I'm still not entirely satisfied with the pic I used, which was basically an attempt at recoloring Lotta's 'normal' front-facing sprite in MS Paint. The spriters at Ace Attorney Online and such sites could have done a better job than I could).

Still considering my character options.

Playing character #2 (with all due respect to the designers of the Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman costume):

Simon Trevor Williams - AMASON

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    [CENTER]snip
    If you ever need a recoloring or something you can just ask me. Just make sure to PM me on Iwaku as I don't stop in here much unless there is something going on.

Also. These might be subject to change. But I think I'm going to be playing

Dominar Rygel the Sixteenth

And replacing him. Jubal Early

But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

Incredible Member

When a brash young hipster snuck onto an army base during a top secret military test, it took the intervention of a meek scientist to save his life. As a result of the accident, however, the two men were fused together and endowed with incredible power. Together, Rick Jones and Dr. Bruce Banner form the superhero known as...

GAMMASTORM,
    THE NUCLEAR MAN!!!

(That's character #1; still deciding on character #2)
    Last edited by Cthulhudrew; 05-27-2015 at 10:26 PM.

We're strongly considering incorporating prologues (for the first characters) into the opening narrative of the game. If you're willing to participate, just PM me and Froggy with pertinent character details, such as their powers, their lifestyle, and what they might be doing when summoned for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    We're strongly considering incorporating prologues (for the first characters) into the opening narrative of the game. If you're willing to participate, just PM me and Froggy with pertinent character details, such as their powers, their lifestyle, and what they might be doing when summoned for the game.
    So what you're saying is that it'd be like if 'Challenge of the Limbo Legion' had a mention of Nabiki's confrontation with Ukyo (which occurred in Nabiki's prologue) in the opening narrative?

Well, I still haven't figured out my character choice for this game yet. I'm really going to have to look in my trade paperbacks and back issues to see if any inspiration strikes me for a DC variant or Amalgam.

So what you're saying is that it'd be like if 'Challenge of the Limbo Legion' had a mention of Nabiki's confrontation with Ukyo (which occurred in Nabiki's prologue) in the opening narrative?

Well, I still haven't figured out my character choice for this game yet. I'm really going to have to look in my trade paperbacks and back issues to see if any inspiration strikes me for a DC variant or Amalgam.
    Something like that, yeah

Happy hunting Chris!
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Here's my second choice.

It is the scourge of the Gotham underworld.

Some call it...the Bat (title subject to change when and if I think of something better).

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

I will be signing up as Thor Odinson, Prince of Asgard and Defender of the Nine Realms.

My second character will be the Martian Manhunter, from a time and space where he has become the premiere defender of his reality, the HERO SUPREME of the Galactic Council of Heroes! (Think of him in a Captain Britain/Dr. Strange role, with the public prestige of Superman).

Aww hells yeah guys hella yeah

Okay, I've received a few helpful suggestions in the Facebook chat, and might end up using one of them. Need to write something good up, though.

Okay, I've received a few helpful suggestions in the Facebook chat, and might end up using one of them. Need to write something good up, though.
    Good to hear your progress dude!

Okay, here are my signups...

Drum roll, please.

One is Hummingbird, aka Linda Park-West, who as a result of contact with the Speed Force obtained super-speed powers from her deceased husband, Wally.

The other is Green Lantern Mary Jane Watson-Parker, who as a result of being married to Spider-Man, punching out the Chameleon and other courageous acts demonstrated an ability to overcome great fear. In a variant of the Spider-Girl timeline, she obtained the Power Ring six years after the final battle with the Green Goblin where Peter lost his leg.

(A rejected idea was Phantom Cat/Kitty, because a Kitty Pryde/Phantom Girl Amalgam was just too obvious, even for me as a fan of those characters).