Well, after a forever long hiatus, I'm back to the forums here! Hopefully I can get back into the thick of things and contribute like I used to a year ago. Work and life got in the way for a bit, but it's all gravy baby!

Anyway, I searched for a discussion on this issue and nothing came up, so I thought I'd start one. Maybe I searched wrong, who knows. If I did, if someone could kindly add this to the discussion about the issue I'd be eternally grateful.

So I finally had a chance to sit down and scope out some of the Secret Wars tie-ins that came out last week, and it was a pretty mixed bag.

Some of what came out was excellent and got me super excited for the event, while others were lame, boring, pointless, and basically me flushing $4 down a porcelain Marvel toilet bowl.

Fortunately, one of the better ones that came out was Deadpool's Secret Wars #1, which was pretty much the best thing I read this week.

The kicker to this "tie-in" is that it isn't actually connected to the current Secret Wars event, but to the original that took place in the 1980s.

Check out my video review for a full breakdown of the issue, and see why I loved it, and why I think you should toss some dollars Marvel's way by picking this comic up!