Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    007 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Less buying, more reading!
    I know I'll get to them....some time....

I read Punisher comics right away though....
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Both David Michelinie and Bob Layton runs of Iron Man

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Less buying, more reading!
    Yeah...not gonna happen.

Off the top of my head:
    Manga
    -Vagabond vol 1
    -Vinland Saga vol 1
    -No Longer Human vol 1-3
    -Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin
    -reread Monster/20th Century Boys
    -Master Keaton

Comics
    -Saga deluxe
    -Slott's Spidey
    -Death of Cap
    -JSA omnibus 1
    -Absolute Batman and Robin
    -Absolute Batman Inc.
    -Alias omnibus
    -DD Miller omnibus
    -Brightest Day
    -Johns Flash omnibus vol. 1-3
    -Preacher vol 1
    -Fables vol 1
    -Lazarus vol 1
    -Scalped deluxe vol 1-2

I'm reading Gotham Central right now.I plan on getting to Punk Rock Jesus,and Hellboy Library editions.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

In floppy reading, I've been working through Superboy (Vol. 4) since the beginning of the year so I hope to finally finish that before summer ends. In TPB reading, I've got the complete Sweet Tooth, Sandman, and Fatale series to entertain me this summer.

I'll just be hitting my backlog/current reading

X-Static Omni (50% done)
    New Avengers Omni
    Uncanny X-Force Omni (Second read)
    X-Force OHC V1-2
    Fantastic Four Fraction Omni

......Plus whatever else I buy or get for my 30th Birthday in a months time

And the following to read digitally:

The Boys and Mini Series (about 13 issues in)
    X-23 Target X
    X-23 Solo Series all issues
    The second NYX Mini Series
    Kick-Ass V1-3

And I think that's it
    Mixes/Contact Info: http://chojin.devour.org

BANNED

Since the Summer vacation began from school, these are the comics i've managed to read so far: Jack Kirby's the Demon, Matt Wagner's the Demon, Pride of Baghdad and Kevin Smith's Green Arrow.

Jack Kirby's Demon was just fantastic when it came to the art as usual, the demons looked awesomesauce and I loved that Etrigan was located in Gotham, we don't get enough supernatural stuff with Batman for my tastes enough! Kevin Smiths' Green Arrow came with superb dialogue, i mean where else can i get Green Arrow calling Robins "Hitler's Youth Camp" or Arrow ranting to Aquaman how much of a fascist tyrant he is who hasn't put a democracy on Atlantis. It's got that old school continuity with Coast City destroyed, Black Manta is literally a manta-like monster, Mia Diarden is introduced here and so is Onomatopoeia, which i would love to see in the Arrow.

Matt Wagner's Demon was like a direct sequel to Jack Kirby's story and i greatly enjoyed it. It had very great dialogue for the rhymeful Demon. Pride of Baghdad was bitter sweet.

Amazing Member

Going to finish off dans slott Spider-man run. I've read everything from dying wish but just started catching up starting at big time. I love it so far!

After that I'll start on my Wolverine omnibus by Claremont.

Somewhere in all this I plan to finally obtain the two Daredevil volume 1 omni's.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Now that another college semester is in the books I FINALLY have chance to catch up on some reading. While I say that, I will still probably be super busy with work, hanging with friends, and taking the GRE (ugh). But here's what I plan on getting to:

-New X-Men Omnibus
    -Incognito: The Classified Edition

And then of course the plethora of singles that will be coming out (I'm really enjoying the Secret Wars stuff, a lot the Image titles, and hopefully the new DC stuff will be enjoyable like the Damian/Robin series).

Almost finished up the Byrne/Wolfman/Ordway Superman run.

Im thinking ill read Essex County next.

Fantastic Member

Just finished Thor Omnibus, Volume 1. Funny how it ends in the middle of a multi-part story. Will probably read the first couple issues of the 2nd omnibus to finish that storyline, which happens to deal with powerful gems (???) Thor is trying to get back to Asgaard. Opened my Secret Warriors omnibus and started reading last night. Interesting to see that the first couple pages of the story match the end of Agents of Shield 2nd season, just with Fury instead of Coulson. The next omnibus after Secret Warriors will either be Spider-Man 1 or Iron Man 1. Haven't decided yet, but leaning toward Spider-Man.

For floppies, I'm on issue 19 of Batman Eternal. Will go right from that into Endgame and be completely caught up on Batman.

Amazing Member

Well, I have a lot to read. I mean, I have a notebook where I list all of my reading plans, Oliver Queen style. I've lost count as to how many stories are there, but I plan to finish Preacher (I have two books to go), New X-Men by Morrison, JLI and more. I also need to continue with Chew (Having read Omnivores 1-2).
    "Para bellum. Sic vis pacem, para bellum. Every dawn, the boot camp sergeant made them recite it like a prayer. A litany. A declaration. Sic vis pacem, para bellum. The hitman's name is Billy "The Beaut" Russo. The Costas love him so dearly, they've made him fireproof. But there's fireproof and fireproof. Sic vis pacem, parabellum." -Frank "Punisher" Motherloving Castle.

Transmetropolitan, Hellboy, Saga, Y: The Last Man, and maybe Sin City. I am planning on finishing up Mind MGMT in hardcover REALLY soon and I also plan to start a LOT of Image series (Chew, Prophet, Thief of Thieves, etc.) with the really cheap trades. Well, also with the fact that Image trades are flooding the used book stores for some reason. But I don't care, more cheap trades for me.

I forgot to add Balent's Catwoman and Grant's Shadow of the Bat.

What can I say? I have a thing for 90s cheese. If I enjoy the upcoming issues of Midnighter even half as much as I did the #1 this week, I'll consider getting into the Wildstorm universe as well. More Morrison is always welcome!
    Batgirl - ...BOP - Batman - 'Tec - Nightwing - Supergirl - Titans - Wonder Woman

I'm finally going to finish reading Joshua Dysart's Unknown Soldier.