Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Yeah, that interview was wonderful. lol I am sooooo pumped for this development now. The more I hear the more interestied I get.

That's Awesome!

BANNED

More unrelated but still very good news!

Our boy is on Broadway

http://www.marveluniverselive.com/

I think I'd like it better if the red and white ribbing was gone.

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

"In the major announcement of the panel, a special infinite comic called All-New Captain America: Fear Him is coming this fall (see the art in the story and above). The infinite book is by Dennis Hopeless and Szymon Kudranski, coming in six digital issues in October 2014. It "bridges the gap" between Captain America #25 and All-New Captain America #1."
    http://www.newsarama.com/21670-sdcc-...ents-live.html

Not crazy about the art.

Wish it didn't take making him temporarily into Cap in order for the character to get a push and some A list writing, but oh well.

Also wish he got a better costume design. His costume and the new Ironman costume are ugly.

I prefer his current costume. But at least this isn't permanent.

They gonna turn Red Wing into a bald eagle or something?
    The J-man

Q: What made you decide to put Falcon in the Cap role, and what do you think of the feedback?

Remender: "I really liked the idea of looking at the Marvel Universe differently. Sam has a very different view of the world. It's Sam as the character. I went to great lengths to establish in All-New Captain America who Sam is, what his origin is. He's equal parts Steve Rogers and Bruce Wayne with his own spin on what Captain America and the world is. There was no pushback from Marvel on it. But this isn't an easy reset thing, this is what we plan to have around for a long time."
    http://www.newsarama.com/21678-sdcc-...axis-live.html

Fantastic Member

Art looks great! I wonder who the colorist will be

I am so excited for this.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Not crazy about the art.

Wish it didn't take making him temporarily into Cap in order for the character to get a push and some A list writing, but oh well.

Also wish he got a better costume design. His costume and the new Ironman costume are ugly.

There is a picture on the final page of the Mighty Avengers #12 that had me fixated on the image of the Falcon in his red , white and gold costume. He looks magnificent.

...i want THAT Falcon to get a push and to receive better writing. HE looks fantastic in that suit. Far more than the movieverse Falcon or this new Captain America suit. If they kept Falcons current suit head design i would feel better about his Cap suit.

But i won't complain too much. Falcon fans are getting something and if they are happy more power to them.
    Last edited by Customizer; 07-25-2014 at 03:01 AM.

There's nothing to complain about here. At all.

It's a fun idea that I've always wanted to see done. Hopefully, it catches people's attention and spins out into a Falcon solo when all is said and done.

The very worst case scenario here is that we get some spotlight on Sam. We get some much needed character work on him. I don't care what costume he's wearing. I'm just happy to see him every month, front and center!
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    That looks too cool!

I so can't wait for this series to start!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Not crazy about the art.

That art is from the Infinite Comics series and not the actual Captain America series

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post

It's a fun idea that I've always wanted to see done. Hopefully, it catches people's attention and spins out into a Falcon solo when all is said and done.

The very worst case scenario here is that we get some spotlight on Sam. We get some much needed character work on him. I don't care what costume he's wearing. I'm just happy to see him every month, front and center!
    I agree wholeheartedly.
    Last edited by Maverick; 07-25-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post

I agree completely. While I am a little sad that Steve Rogers will be out of the action for a little while, I'm am ecstatic that Sam will be getting much needed and well deserved time in the spotlight. Hopefully this springboards into an ongoing Falcon solo, at the end of his Cap run.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

This Belongs HERE!

Way to go Sam. Way to GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    This Belongs HERE!

Way to go Sam. Way to GO!
    Nice! I've already got Mighty Avengers on my pull list, but this is just added incentive to keep it
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington