Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

How was Sam's A-World issue? I went out of town so I haven't had a chance to hit my shop. Anything of note?
    It was pretty good. Not really much action but he does run in SPEAR which is China's SHIELD.

This is unused costume design. It looks so awsome.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That something they should revisit in the 3rd Cap movie.
    Yeah that would be pretty cool.

Correct me here, but is it the case that Sam has not really shown up in Mighty Avengers much? (I'm finally receiving issue 11 today as the start of a trial run.)
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Yeah that would be pretty cool.

Correct me here, but is it the case that Sam has not really shown up in Mighty Avengers much? (I'm finally receiving issue 11 today as the start of a trial run.)
    Yeah he hasn't really be given much lime light so far.

BANNED

that unused costume makes me think more of the Cardinal (new warriors villain) or Mach-V (Thunderbolts) than Falcon; tbh.

Invincible Member

How was Sam's A-World issue? I went out of town so I haven't had a chance to hit my shop. Anything of note?
    What is this from? The art looks like Alan Davis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    What is this from? The art looks like Alan Davis.
    Brubaker's Captain America title. they are fighting because of the MadBomb. Sam's mind-controlled.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...v12142_cov.jpg
    issue 10

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
    Brubaker's Captain America title. they are fighting because of the MadBomb. Sam's mind-controlled.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...v12142_cov.jpg
    issue 10
    Ah, the relaunch. I haven't caught up yet, that's why I didn't recognize the scene.

What do you guys think about Falcon maybe being the new Cap in the Time Runs Out event.

That unused costume is extremely too busy. Aside from the red tipped wings I don't like it.

BANNED

That unused costume is extremely too busy. Aside from the red tipped wings I don't like it.
    Agreed! One of the best thing about the Falcon is that he is a minimalist who gets the job done with his wits and whats available. I don't want him in a super suit, toting guns, or getting an extreme upgrade. The man doesn't need it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post

This is unused costume design. It looks so awsome.
    Saints Row called they want their outfit back. Either them or Halo.

What do you guys think about Falcon maybe being the new Cap in the Time Runs Out event.
    It would be interesting even if it was for a short time. I would have expected it sooner than later Sam taking Steven's place for a time but since Capt's face is seen, it would be hard to do it unlike Tony/Rhodey.

I would like to see the teenage version of Samantha Wilson, Falcon's daughter, introduced into the current comics. I liked seeing her in the future tale of Young Avengers and think she makes for an interesting character. Although I think the fro needs to go and she would look better with braids/twists, corn rows, or a faux hawk.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

The Falcon is a visually cool character. When he's written well, he's fantastic. unfortunately, a lot of writers seem to fail to see his potential. I'm hopeful Ewing will give him a greater role in Mighty Avengers. People need to stop thinking of him as Cap's partner and as his own awesome hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Agreed! One of the best thing about the Falcon is that he is a minimalist who gets the job done with his wits and whats available. I don't want him in a super suit, toting guns, or getting an extreme upgrade. The man doesn't need it.

The suit may not translate well in the comics, but in the cinematic universe it looks extremely practical. its basically a fighter pilot flight suit.