Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

While I def would've preferred the push as Falcon I get why they're doing it for him as Cap. And as I said before when it's all said and done he can return to Falcon with greater stock and get the push then. Honestly the more I see people against it for their superficial reasons the more I am here for all of this. And I finally got a good viewing of his outfit and I like it!

All Sam fans need to rally together especially because he's going to have a tough year. Not just because of the role he's filling but he's being written by RR. Remender LOVES to have his characters go through the absolute worst possible scenarios before they come out on top and even then it'still up in the air. I can only imagine the horrors he's going to reign down on Sam and my body is ready.

FalCap by Kris Anka

http://kristaferanka.tumblr.com/post...here-were-some
    Last edited by Psycwave; 07-18-2014 at 03:01 AM.

I'm only against this for two reasons:

#1 We just had a new Cap, it feels too soon to do it again.
    #2 The Falcon is a great character. Sam deserves to stay his own man/hero
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

its only temporary.

The costume isn't as good imo
    The J-man

Fantastic Member

I like the costume and the fact that he keeps the wings.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Back in the 70s I bought my very first Captain America comic because the Falcon was in it. I have always liked the Falcon more than I liked Captain America. Naturally, I'm a little taken aback here. Thankfully, it's temporary. I would have preferred Marvel pushing the Falcon as the Falcon in a major way, instead of pushing the Falcon as Captain America.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    its only temporary.
    Right, folks should just enjoy the ride.

Extraordinary Member

So long as Sam dose not end up like Dick Grayson did after Bruce returned/New 52.

Extraordinary Member

In case anybody missed Remender interview with CBR:

The "Avengers & X-Men: AXIS" event will bring Sam and the Red Skull face to face. We know Cap has a history with the Red Skull, but the Falcon did, too. What's your sense of the enmity between Sam Wilson and Johann Schmidt?

Sam's empathic powers, his connection with Redwing and birds, is something that grew out of his adventure of trying to take down the Red Skull when he had the Cosmic Cube. The Red Skull is a guy who tweaked reality with the Cosmic Cube to create "Snap" Wilson, to try and defame Sam, which is something that we will be digging into.

There never was a "Snap" Wilson. "Snap" Wilson was a construct of the Red Skull. He was an attempt to defame Sam. So Sam has a very personal grudge against the Red Skull.

!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED

SEE !!!! I TOLD YOU! Good news already! And more is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Actually sound great... Some one should get on twitter & mention to RickR. to used Sam's siblings Gideon Wilson, Sister Sarah Wilson-Casper & his nephew Joseph "Jody" Casper & maybe Leila Taylor & Alisande Morales aswell..

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    After all of these years FINALLY they're going to set the record straight. Spread the word, folks!

Now if only they could figure out a way to clean up the "affirmative action Avenger" taint and Sam will be right as rain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Omega View Post
    I'm only against this for two reasons:

#1 We just had a new Cap, it feels too soon to do it again.
    #2 The Falcon is a great character. Sam deserves to stay his own man/hero

Those are my reasons too. I mean honestly, it's like they almost forgot that Bucky was Captain America not too long ago.

Also, if Sam is Cap, then what happens to his Falcon ID if he needs some eyes in the sky ?

He still has his wings He still has his affinity with birds. Him being Cap is a completely cosmetic change, Sam Wilson is Falcon at the core. That's still intact.

I mean don't get me wrong I'd all be for the push with his own ID just like many others but this is happening. We gotta roll with it, find some positive and be happy one of our favorite characters is getting the time to shine. We are fans of Sam. Falcon is a name. He could change his name to The Flying Finger and I wouldn't honestly care. I'm in it for Sam. And honestly when was the last time Sam was being discussed this much on such a large platform.

That said, the new interview RR gave was FANTASTIC. I loved everything he said about Sam and I'm even more excited

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Full body shot.