Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1355

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not in the comics, but looks like Marvel Rising's version will have Steve's powers.

And Patriot didn't exist in Civil War II, Rayshaun Lucas took up the mantle in Secret Empire.
    Ahhh thanks for thr claification.

Im going to read that event in trade. Got the Sam issues but not the actual event.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

The issue you want is actually Secret Empire: Brave New World #2. That's where he acquired his suit and shield. You already have the debut of the character and his first meeting with Sam.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The issue you want is actually Secret Empire: Brave New World #2. That's where he acquired his suit and shield. You already have the debut of the character and his first meeting with Sam.
    Yeah, thats part of the reason why I was confused. He didn't seem like he had powers in that issue but again it would be hard to tell anything by that meeting.

I really hope in the next issue we see Sam use his Telepathy it's been a while since we've seen some creative use of that power.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Venomized #2 preview. And a dangling plot thread from CA: Sam Wilson is finally resolved. Rage is back in action!
    http://community.comicbookresources....ized-2-preview
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Venomized #2 preview. And a dangling plot thread from CA: Sam Wilson is finally resolved. Rage is back in action!
    http://community.comicbookresources....ized-2-preview
    Awesome - go Rage!!

Just read the first Venomized issue and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to #2!

Getting that Blade cameo I've been asking for. lol

Here's the preview: https://www.cbr.com/falcon-7/

spoilers:
    Oh no... something's happened to Patriot!
    end of spoilers

Holy shit, Falcon has flame throwers.

Might be best issue yet. Guess when it's ending no sense in holding back. Good dialogue moves fast with solid vampire action.

Good Blade cameo too.

ending already? Well damn. figures. brothers get no love.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ending already? Well damn. figures. brothers get no love.
    Well it happens when you have folks CLAIMING something and not following through. A point I have tried to make clear to certain fans (FF).

We saw folks demand and ask why can't Falcon have a book under his name.

Well here is the book and guess who didn't show up or at least TRY the first issue or even offer an opinion of the book (if they read it through OTHER means).

Don't scream for a book that you won't support-is that what the echo chamber yells at the "SJW" folks.

At least in the end Sam will have 8 trades (7 technically) where he is the star of the book on the shelves. A lot of guys don't have that.

Anyone think he'll get a shield again at some point? In Captain America #700, a Steve who'd been on ice for seven years went back in time to before Rampart started a nuclear war in the present. He blew up the nuke and was killed, but defrosted his past self in the process, averting the bad future he came from. That means there should be a shield left abandoned in the ocean! If it gets recovered...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well it happens when you have folks CLAIMING something and not following through. A point I have tried to make clear to certain fans (FF).

We saw folks demand and ask why can't Falcon have a book under his name.

Well here is the book and guess who didn't show up or at least TRY the first issue or even offer an opinion of the book (if they read it through OTHER means).

Don't scream for a book that you won't support-is that what the echo chamber yells at the "SJW" folks.

At least in the end Sam will have 8 trades (7 technically) where he is the star of the book on the shelves. A lot of guys don't have that.
    I'm so mad. I thought the first arc was poorly paced but I loved the story overall and I thought issue #7 was the best piece of storytelling so far.

I think Barnes has settled into a good writer also. I really believe the pacing of the first arc really killed interest. The first arc could've been 3 issues.

But I agree. Everyone on social media was demanding that Sam should have his own series but it seems like I was the only one at my store who pulled it. No one was talking about it, no one was buying it. It's sad because there's a lot of room for amazing Sam and Shaun stories. I hope they get the occasional mini to draw interest for hopefully another run.

Cassana was fantastic this issue too.

Sam using the Cap title wouldn’t prevent the title from cancellation with Steves being on the stands as well. While I very much enjoyed some of Sams Cap run, Marvel weakened Sams ability to carry a solo by making him Cap in the first place. Beacusd Steve will always come back and now more so than ever fans who never gave Sam the chance will see him as weaker derivative because he took up his mantel for so long.

The “he should have stayed Cap” argument falls on its face with Steve being in the mix every time. Marvel should have pushed Sam in Steves absence as Falcon. Haveing him still use Cap’s shield in remembrance but draw a hard line in the sand with Sam leading the Avengers and having a solo run as Falcon while Steve couldn’t serve.

Doing so would have sent a differnet message and the current title very well could still be on the stands because of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Might be best issue yet. Guess when it's ending no sense in holding back. Good dialogue moves fast with solid vampire action.

Good Blade cameo too.
    Yeah, cool issue. Thought it was hilarious to see Blade hitting on Misty.