Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1355

Perfect issue. He put everything into #8

so is that it? end of the series?

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Been way to long since the last Falcon spotting. Where do you guys think he will appear next.

Probably in Captain America.

He won't be in Avengers any time soon unless a third team launches.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I see him popping up in Cap as well. At the moment there aren't many books that I find that exciting or that I'd want him to pop up in. I'd dig a mini or something soon though.
    I'd love to see him leading another Secret Avengers type of squad as well. After his role in Secret Empire I feel it would fit.

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

https://comicstore.marvel.com/Avenge...omic/49747?r=1
    Issue 10 of Avengers mention US government having a surprise for the main Avengers team. Maybe another government sanctioned team, with Sam in charge from his efforts in Secret Empire.

I hope Sam gets to lead a team somewhere. Preferably where he isn't made out to be incompetent, compared to Steve.

Extraordinary Member

Looking at hilarious videos of Anthony Mackie & Sebastian Stan makes me want to see a buddy film featuring Falcon & Bucky.

I'd be game for a team-up book, as well.

That won't be happening any time soon, Bucky got a solo book.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That won't be happening any time soon, Bucky got a solo book.
    Cool, what city does it take place in? The last one want my cup of tea, too much supernatural stuff. But I liked the fact that Falcon went to Chicago. The change in setting really gave the character room to breath.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Are you confused? I said Bucky, not Sam.

The new Winter Soldier series is set in Indiana, looking at the first cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Are you confused? I said Bucky, not Sam.

The new Winter Soldier series is set in Indiana, looking at the first cover.
    Whoa, yeah you are talking about Bucky. I guess my brain saw Bucky and then connected it to Battlestar and then looped it back to Sam who was Captain America but is now Falcon again. Does that even make sense? That makes no sense. Okay time to salvage this post. Wouldn't it be cool to see Bucky and Battlestar team up?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

The original Bucky and U.S.Agent's Bucky? Good idea!

Yoooo! Falcon and the Winter Solider are getting their own show!

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/fal...mpression=true

I'm so pumped. Anthony Mackie is one of my favorite actors! Not only that he has great chemistry with Sebastian Stan so this is going to be awesome.

I wonder if this means that Captain America aka Chris Evan's is going to be killed off. After the last film I put money on him or Robert Downey being axed if not both but this has me leaning more towards Cap. Or I could be wrong ...whatever I'm babbling just want to share my excitement.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

hopefully they will have high quality writers for the show and focus on political intrigue. this likely will not have a huge overall budget, so fight scenes, etc., will likely end up downscaled. Probably not much flying for Falcon? Well, we'll see.