Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    That is so cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I concur!
    Yeah, I'd love to see Maestro vs. Old King Thor. It would be an epic battle, that is for certain. And I would love to see it end in a manner similar to all of their battles: A virtual stalemate.

Of course, I can imagine Maestro saying this to Old King Thor:

"You're not the only one who has grown more powerful with age, Thor, for as you can see I'm still the Strongest one there is!"

BANNED

BANNED

Happy Birthday George Pérez!!!

Thanks for the Hulk: Future Imperfect, miniseries, #1–2 (1992–93)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Happy Birthday George!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

I feel bad for Beast in the second picture.

I really like Maestro. I hope he sticks around as a villain for the MU. I would love for him to become a reoccurring villain for an all new Exiles team, made up of surviving characters from destroyed worlds/universes.

I would also love for more alternate universe stories of Maestro's Dystopia world.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I really like Maestro. I hope he sticks around as a villain for the MU. I would love for him to become a reoccurring villain for an all new Exiles team, made up of surviving characters from destroyed worlds/universes.

I would also love for more alternate universe stories of Maestro's Dystopia world.
    I'm wondering myself if the Maestro will be seen within the MU after the CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS ends (with its 10th Issue) or will the readers witness his 'final fate' instead....?!?

BANNED

IMO the comicbook character Maestro is to be revealed to be disguised as the Incredible Hulk who is the one to kill the comicbook characters Tony Stark and Carol Danvers and any other marvel characters unfortunate to be in his surroundings in subsequent Drivel Gore II issues

It would be interesting to see Maestro and Cho-Hulk battle one another. I don't think Cho's witty banter and sarcasm would be something that Maestro would appreciate for very long lol

I would also like to see Maestro act as a reoccurring foe/enemy to the Ultimates team. He has the power and intellect to be great threat/challenge to them.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

What do you think of Jeremy Shwartz as Maestro :

the guy with the purple hair.

Astonishing Member

Previously, yours truly have asked the following question regarding CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS #10.....

I'm wondering myself if the Maestro will be seen within the MU after the CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS ends (with its 10th Issue) or will the readers witness his 'final fate' instead....?!?
    Well, the Issue's out and let's just say what happened to the Maestro would be considered poetic justice and leave it at that....!!

BANNED

Contest of Champions #10 was not only anti-climatic, but it was a total waste of potential/buildup. The only nice things about it were the Maestro's cool new armor (which I hope he has when he returns), that he effortless took on all the heroes without aid of the Iso-Sphere and they were only an annoyance to him, and the fact that it was made clear in the letters section that he'd return to power. The Elders of the Universe won't be able to contain someone as powerful and intelligent as the Maestro for very long.

Then again, this whole series was anti-climatic and a vast waste of infinite potential. It had potential to be a truly incredible and cosmic series where one could reintroduce a lot of powerful & interesting characters from throughout the Marvel Omniverse. Unfortunately, what we got instead (with the exception of Maestro, Grandmaster, Sentry), was a lot of forgettable or uninteresting characters taking the majority of the spotlight.

Could you imagine if we had Maestro battling & defeating teams of heroes, heralds of Galactus, or even holding his own against Tyrant?! That would have sold a ton of issues! Perhaps under a different writer, the series could have lived up to its full potential like that of the game.

We can only hope that the Maestro returns with a vengeance, decked out in his cool new armor and ready for ultimate universal/omniversal conquest. It makes me wonder... how would Greg Pak handle the Maestro if he were utilized as the ultimate antagonist for not only Banner/Hulk but the Marvel Universe/Omniverse itself?

Thoughts?

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 08-02-2016 at 02:22 AM.

The game is stupid and comics is infinitely better.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    The game is stupid and comics is infinitely better.
    How so? Please, do tell.

Or are you simply one to troll any Maestro/Hulk thread simply because you don't like the character or do not like the fact of an uber-powerful villainous Hulk who can pretty much outclass countless heroes & villains in terms of power & intellect?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    How so? Please, do tell.

Or are you simply one to troll any Maestro/Hulk thread simply because you don't like the character or do not like the fact of an uber-powerful villainous Hulk who can pretty much outclass countless heroes & villains in terms of power & intellect?
    How is criticizing the mobile game trolling the fans of Maestro?
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    How is criticizing the mobile game trolling the fans of Maestro?
    I would just like to know what you find so bad about the mobile game itself?

The comic series, in my eyes and the eyes of many others, had vast cosmic potential that it didn't live up in the end. And there have been those who came on this thread to demean/complain of the Maestro being the ultimate powerhouse villain of both the game and in the Marvel Universe/Omniverse for no other reason than not liking the idea of a villainous Hulk who outranks the other villains in terms of power & intellect.

So, I apologize if I come off as a bit skeptical. If it's something that you don't like about the game itself, I can understand that.