Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

So... does anyone have any thought on the upcoming issues of Future Imperfect?

What are your thoughts of Maestro taking on and possibly defeating an omnipotent Beyonder/Molecule Man empowered Dr. Doom?

Does anyone else believe that he'll amass the Hulks of Greenland and create an army?

BANNED

I got a bad feeling that Battleworld Maestro is going to die, and that 616 Hulk is going to become the Maestro.

It just follows the progression of worse and worse **** happening to previous bearers of the title.

Cap: Becomes old because nonsense but at least his character doesn't suffer

Thor: Loses his name and becomes a drunk

if this keeps progressing then I wouldn't be surprised if

Hulk: Becomes an irredeemable villain for new hero to triumph over.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    So... does anyone have any thought on the upcoming issues of Future Imperfect?

What are your thoughts of Maestro taking on and possibly defeating an omnipotent Beyonder/Molecule Man empowered Dr. Doom?

Does anyone else believe that he'll amass the Hulks of Greenland and create an army?
    I would love to see him amass an army of Hulks coming from both Greenland and the Wastelands. However, I don't actually see him succeeding in defeating Doom. If he did it would be awesome though. I just want Maestro to exist post Secret Wars. I think he is a great Hulk villain and a threat to the entire MU.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would love to see him amass an army of Hulks coming from both Greenland and the Wastelands. However, I don't actually see him succeeding in defeating Doom. If he did it would be awesome though. I just want Maestro to exist post Secret Wars. I think he is a great Hulk villain and a threat to the entire MU.
    Here's what I've been thinking.

If Maestro does prevail over the omnipotent Doom... will he simply grow bored of his omnipotence?

I mean, he basically did rule an entire planet prior to Secret Wars... so if and when he does triumph over Doom, he's basically just reconquering a planet all over again. It just seems too small for him, especially if we take in the fact that given in PAD's graphic novel "Incredible Hulk: What Savage Beast" and the recent Spider-Man 2099 issues, it would seem that the Maestro desires more than just one world or even one universe to conquer and rule over.

He may want to conquer the Multiverse/Omniverse, not unlike his desire in the PAD graphic novel I mentioned. It would be quite a twist if the Maestro does defeat the omnipotent Doom only to relinquish the power after some time and after growing bored of his omnipotence. After all, the Maestro is one to seek challenges, to conquer and then move on to the next main challenge.

That's part of his character. And it's definitely the vibe I've been getting after reading the graphic novel and the recent material involving the Maestro from PAD. I mean, let's think about it for a second.

If he defeats the omnipotent Doom... then what?

There's no true challenge left. He's basically done it all. And there would simply but nobody and nothing to challenge him.

That's what makes me think he may relinquish the power that Doom had taken from the Beyonders (or the Molecule Man and the Beyonders). For the Maestro, conquering a world might be considered small potatoes or a "been there, conquered that" scenario for him.

It would be quite interesting if this is how the showdown between Maestro and Doom plays out. If we look at the solicitations for Future Imperfect #5, this might very well be the case. He might even defeat Doom only to then relinquish the omnipotent power, simply because he sought a challenge and wished to prove himself to be the Strongest & Smartest there is.

ARE YOU A GOD?

• With all things conquered and every foe crushed, MAESTRO attempts the only challenge left: “Deicide” the killing of a god!

• Finally... MAESTRO VERSUS DOOM …

• But will there be anything left of BATTLEWORLD to rule?

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-20-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I got a bad feeling that Battleworld Maestro is going to die, and that 616 Hulk is going to become the Maestro.

Hulk: Becomes an irredeemable villain for new hero(s) to triumph over.
    I don't think thats a bad thing, in fact I would prefer it, because we was told this could be a possible future when Maestro first appeared, Thunderbolt Ross has been saying this could happen of Hulk being evil since he first started going after the Hulk, Marvel's lacking major villains. So I think the logical step is for Hulk to turn into Maestro and become a villain for Avengers, Young Avengers, Future Avengers.

Also that cover with Maestro having Doom's mask is so awesome.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

That's an interesting panel there, where the Maestro acknowledges that Forge made, (and presumeably could still make) a gun which could hurt/kill him. It always seemed odd that it was mentioned in the First Future Imperfect, but never actually used. I wonder is it still around?
    "Self has no time for this."

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I don't think thats a bad thing, in fact I would prefer it, because we was told this could be a possible future when Maestro first appeared, Thunderbolt Ross has been saying this could happen of Hulk being evil since he first started going after the Hulk, Marvel's lacking major villains. So I think the logical step is for Hulk to turn into Maestro and become a villain for Avengers, Young Avengers, Future Avengers.

Also that cover with Maestro having Doom's mask is so awesome.
    Showing Thunderbolt Ross as right pretty much tosses the whole point of the Hulk out the window. The whole point is that the Hulk isn't what others think he is, or perhaps even want him to be.

But yeah they'll shove all that out the window to show how badass Cyclops and Cap and Spidey and [Insert Flavor of the Month] are and whatever who cares.

There's no more place for the eternal outsiders anymore. No more place for people who aren't on the Avengers. No more place for people that don't belong with any group or team. No more place for people who overcome challenges through their own will rather than a collective effort.

No more place for the Hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    That's an interesting panel there, where the Maestro acknowledges that Forge made, (and presumeably could still make) a gun which could hurt/kill him. It always seemed odd that it was mentioned in the First Future Imperfect, but never actually used. I wonder is it still around?
    It might make an appearance in the next issue. It would help Grimm against the Maestro... at least for a little bit. But, ultimately, even Forge's powerful gun is another failed weapon against the Hulk. It was utilized again by Forge against a weakened Bannerless Hulk (after the Onslaught conflict), and while the two blasts did hurt him... it failed to do any permanent damage or kill the Hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Given that the Maestro is going to still be a huge threat to the Marvel Universe/Multiverse after Secret Wars, you can forget about him being killed off during Secret Wars. Also, what is wrong with Maestro being in the picture? We can still have a heroic Hulk/Banner, while also having a villainous alternate universe/reality version.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I don't think thats a bad thing, in fact I would prefer it, because we was told this could be a possible future when Maestro first appeared, Thunderbolt Ross has been saying this could happen of Hulk being evil since he first started going after the Hulk, Marvel's lacking major villains. So I think the logical step is for Hulk to turn into Maestro and become a villain for Avengers, Young Avengers, Future Avengers
    Exactly. We can have a heroic Hulk/Banner and a villainous Maestro/Banner. Besides, I would love to see another villain who has the power and intellect to knock Thanos & Doom off their pedestals. I would like to see the Maestro not only become a high-end villain for the Hulk/Banner, but the Avengers and the rest of the Marvel Universe/Multiverse.

Given that the Maestro is going to still be a huge threat to the Marvel Universe/Multiverse after Secret Wars, you can forget about him being killed off during Secret Wars. Also, what is wrong with Maestro being in the picture? We can still have a heroic Hulk/Banner, while also having a villainous alternate universe/reality version.

Exactly. We can have a heroic Hulk/Banner and a villainous Maestro/Banner. Besides, I would love to see another villain who has the power and intellect to knock Thanos & Doom off their pedestals. I would like to see the Maestro not only become a high-end villain for the Hulk/Banner, but the Avengers and the rest of the Marvel Universe/Multiverse.
    Maybe it could lead into its own movie with Maestro as the lead villain fighting against the Avengers.

BANNED

Sounds like 3 hulks. And the new has a connection to banner. So, talbot back from the death or Dr samson.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gwenFan View Post
    Sounds like 3 hulks. And the new has a connection to banner. So, talbot back from the death or Dr samson.
    It could be Skaar.

He was recently and unjustly ripped of his Hulk heritage (for now) in Duggan's recent run. However, he still had access to the Old Power and it's infinite power potential. So, essentially, he is still a Hulk. And he is half-human, half-shadow/oldstrong.

BANNED

Mike Deodato Jr. Future Imperfect #3 Variant

Notice the homage to one of his earlier covers?